Chapter seven

Chapter 7

A/N : sorry guys

A/N : sorry guys. I had to rewrite this whole chapter,  half of it had gotten deleted so this is literally so badly written. Enjoy!

4:20pm
Continued from last chapter..

Soairse closed her eyes waiting for the first hit to come down, but by surprise it didn't.
Only when she least expected.

She jolted forwards and bit down on her lip , not ever seeing herself getting used to the surprisingly aching pain.

What she had expected were love taps but just by the first hit she could tell that what she was gonna receive was far from it.

Her cheeks turned bright pink when she opened her mouth to speak but was left just with her mouth being agape.

She hated the fact that she even had to speak at all.
It was embarrassing to say just those four words.

" come on baby, i can't hear you." He encouraged as he rested his hand on her little butt.

She let her head hang in shame and then counted aloud, apologizing right after, just as he explained.

" One...I'm sorry daddy.." .

Another two smacks came down just after she spoke out making her close her eyes and whimper.

"two..three. I'm sorry daddy." She said just below a whisper, her mouth trembling.

In her eyes, this punishment was so mean and made her feel so exposed and weak. Saorise could only wish and hope that it would be over so soon.

He made each smack come down out of the blue and harder than the last , not giving her any time to readjust or prepare for the next. That was the cruel part about it all.

Silas sent The next hard smacks on her sit spots , making her hands fly back to protect her now heated bottom every bit she could.

" ouch! Daddy that hurtsss." She whined as tears welded up in her eyes, lightly kick her legs in discomfort.

He didn't give out any sympathy, instead he trapped her legs in his so she couldn't move and looked down at her tiny hands. " Move your hands."

When she kept them there he grabbed them and put them upfront, " keep them upfront princess, understand?"

Her voice croaked and was filled with a burning feeling, " y-yes daddy.", she answered and poked her bottom lip out.

She didn't like being punished one bit, Her feelings were hurt and she didn't like how mean he was being.

She only ever gotten time outs and was only threatened to get spanked but she was so used to getting away with everything that it actually shocked her when someone actually followed through with a punishment.