Back In LA

~•°Present°•~

💚✨✨💚

Finally back in the state you grew up in, back in the home you grew up in..your parents had put it on rent and you had claimed it as your own taking it back and inheriting it.
Your parents stayed in your dad's mums old home but gave you some furniture they didn't need so you got a free couch and a tv which you set up in the living room.
After shopping for more required things like dishes,bed sheets and more you were finished settling back into your childhood home..
You had bought new beds and cupboards for the house itself as the people who were renting it had broken the cupboards and table that came with the house before hand.
That and you didn't really want to sleep in a bed strangers had slept in that and the beds themselves were old and wearing down in need of replacement anyway,
So you disposed of and replaced these beds and cupboards so they were all clean and fresh.
After building the beds,shelves and cupboards for each room you washed the bedsheets,couch sheets and your clothes before beginning dinner.
Once the washing was done you put the clothing in the dryer..you waited for them to finish drying before putting the sheets on the beds in the 2 rooms and the couch there were 3 rooms but you kept one as a collection room for your..well Peter pan collection..something you'd unpack later..you put your clothes away in your chosen bedroom with the queen sized bed you got..
Then went back into the kitchen to finish making dinner when you sat down on the couch to eat dinner you decided to put something on..so flicking through a streaming service you nearly chocked on your food when you saw the title to a documentary..
The Boy Who Grew Up
Telling His Story
You had always wondered what happened to Peter after you left so you added it to your watchlist and pressed play..
While watching he was in an FBI prison facility surrounded by erasers and body casted with a muzzle..
His head was different being a mix of fat cat and Marie from Aristocats you could only imagine how much the rest of him had changed..
He told the story of how Disney threw him away..how he was alone and desperate..you noticed him hesitate on the alone part..he was hiding your once strong friendship.. pretending like..you didn't exist..
He went on to explain his bootlegging facility and his legit business before chip n dale 'ruined' everything.
You knew Peter would be affected by you leaving but..not this much..
Was all this because you left? If you had stayed could you have helped him avoid this dark path? Would he still be his normal self??..
When the documentary was over you shut the TV off and washed your few dishes before entering the still to be set up collection room..the only room not unpacked..
You moved the shelves to the walls and brought the boxes in..
Beginning to unpack..
After you left you collected anything you could to do with you childhood best friend..while you were away you missed him dearly and collected these objects and things to remember him..
Soon the room was complete with all the action figures,snow globes,plushies,books,posters and more set up the way you liked them..
You held a plush of Peter..one he had actually stolen from the set of the second movie and sighed..
You never should have left him..maybe..maybe you could still save him if you could just talk to him??
Somehow..
....
........