OC Bio + Author's Notes

OC Bio

F/N: Moegi

L/N: Kiashio

Quirk: Lamprey. The palms of her hands have lamprey-like mouths which can latch onto people and absorb their lifeforce, healing her. It does not go the other way, she can only leech off other people. Bite is painful for target and can be difficult to remove. Moegi wears fingerless leather gloves every day to avoid accidentally hurting people.

Appearance: Green skin. Yellow eyes. Large, pointed ears that stick out of her hair, which is long (about halfway down her back), black, and straight. She also has bangs that go straight across her forehead. Teeth are all pointed. Height is 5'2 with a slender build. Her nails are naturally black, sharp, and seemingly unbreakable. (Photo above is an AI generated image based on her description)

Moegi is excited to have gotten into UA, even if it is only the General Studies course. Her quirk is not considered to be suitable for a hero, and she has learned to be fine with that, as long as she can work adjacent to heroes someday.

Author's Notes:

I do NOT write smut for these fanfic stories I came up with. I'm uncomfortable writing it myself, plus these characters are still teens in this. That being said there may be some "suggestive" things said, seeing as teens are hormonal. There will be fluff though, as my plan for this story is for it to be cute and soft.

I will not write out full chapters recounting all the details from the sports festival or the LOV story line, as they are not important to this character's story. They will be mentioned, just not in detail. They will be mentioned in another story I plan to write next, which brings me to my next point.

Eventually, another OC of mine will make an appearance. Her x Bakugo's story will be the one I write next, so hopefully this one does okay first.

Please enjoy <3