06

CHAPTER 6

FOURTH

I woke up to the sound of my phone, my alarm clock. I had to take care of mom. As I got up, someone jumped at me. I was shocked to see Rose in my room. When did she come in?

"P'Fourth na, let's have breakfast," she cutely said.

"Okay, na. Let me brush my teeth first, okay?" I answered.

By the time I was done brushing my teeth, I immediately went to the kitchen to have breakfast. I had been here for 3 months. Time flies, and I'm comfortable with mom's family. They're so kind.

When I got into the kitchen, I saw mom at the table. "Mae? Are you okay? Can you eat here?" I said worriedly.

"P'Fourth is so cute when he's worried! HAHAHAH," Milk said, teasing me.

"You little girl! You'll see... you'll see, I'll get revenge," I said, teasing her back.

"Maee! Look at P'Fourth, he's blackmailing me!" Milk said.

My mom laughed and said, "You both, just sit down and eat."

When we were done eating, my phone rang again, but this time I saw my dad's name on my phone. He was calling me.

5 months had passed.

Author's POV.

Fourth picked up the phone. His dad asked him if he was okay, if he was doing well. Fourth said that he was okay and that he would be staying in the US for a bit longer. After the call, Fourth sat on the couch, thinking about school. As he was thinking about school, his dad (Ryan) sat next to him.

"Fourth, do you want to study here?" Fourth's dad asked him.

Fourth paused for a moment and thought about it.

FOURTH'S POV.

If I study here, then I will stay here for too long, and I miss my family and friends there. But studying here is a great opportunity for me. Should I study here...?

"Yes, Dad. I want to study here," I spoke before I even had time to think.

"Okay, Fourth na. I'll enroll you tomorrow."

Author's POV.

It had been 2 years since he started studying in the US. His mom was getting better and stronger. Fourth's mom was now cancer-free. Fourth had to stay for one more year because of his major. He was excited to finish school.

GEMINI'S POV.

I was walking to Fourth's house to pick up Prim. I was driving her to school because I was pursuing her. I had been pursuing her for a year now.

I saw Prim come out of the house. I immediately ran to her to carry her bags.

"How sweet," Prim jokingly said.

She was so beautiful that I couldn't even speak. When we were in the car, Prim held my hand and looked at me straight into the eyes.

"I love you," Prim said.

I was so stunned that I couldn't speak. Prim's words kept replaying in my mind.

"W-what...?" I said.

"Gem, I love you. Let's make it official," Prim said happily.

"Y-you mean we're together now...?" I said, shockingly.

"Yes, Gemini," Prim said.

I still remember this memory as if it happened yesterday. It feels like it only happened yesterday. I love her so much. I don't know what will happen if I lose her.

To be continued...

I'm really sorry if the chapters are so short forgive mehh🙏🙏 thanks cutiees