15

CHAPTER 15

Gemini's POV

I spotted Fourth's figure in the kitchen, skillfully preparing a meal. Joy filled my heart, prompting me to run towards them with excitement. Yet, in a sudden wave of terror, I arrived to find that Fourth had vanished.

"Am I seeing things? I'm certain that I caught a glimpse of Fourth, but as I approached, they inexplicably vanished into thin air."

I decided to go to the club with my friends, Joong and Dunk. They have been my trusted companions, the ones I can always rely on when I need someone to talk to or seek advice from. As we entered the club, the pulsating music and vibrant atmosphere enveloped us, creating an electrifying energy that ignited our spirits. Amidst the infectious beats and the crowd's enthusiasm, I found a moment to engage my friends in a thought-provoking conversation.

I turned to Joong and Dunk, posing a question that had been lingering in my mind, "Hey, what would you do if you found yourself losing someone you deeply care about, but you still wanted to pursue them?" Their expressions grew pensive as they contemplated the question, understanding the weight of the situation.

Joong, with a thoughtful gaze, spoke first, "In such a situation, I believe communication is key. It's important to express your feelings honestly and openly to the person you care about. Let them know how much they mean to you and why you want to pursue a relationship with them. It's crucial to listen to their perspective and respect their boundaries as well."

Dunk, nodding in agreement, added, "Absolutely. Building trust and understanding is essential. It's important to give them space and time to process their own emotions and thoughts. Patience and empathy are vital during this delicate phase. Sometimes, it's necessary to take a step back and allow the other person to make their own decisions."

As I absorbed their wise words, I felt a sense of comfort knowing that I could rely on Joong and Dunk for guidance in matters of the heart. Their insights reminded me of the importance of open communication, patience, and respect when pursuing someone we deeply care about.

The night at the club continued, filled with music, laughter, and the warmth of friendship. Joong, Dunk, and I danced, celebrating the bonds we shared and cherishing the moments of connection that brought us closer together. In their presence, I felt a renewed sense of confidence and assurance, knowing that I had friends who would support me through the highs and lows of life's journey.

AUTHOR'S POV.

Two days passed, and Gemini found himself unable to sleep as thoughts of Fourth consumed his mind. He knew deep down that he had to make things right and reconcile with Fourth. Summoning his courage, Gemini made the decision to visit Fourth's father's house, recognizing it as a crucial step towards seeking forgiveness and repairing the damage he had caused. With a mix of nervousness and determination, Gemini embarked on the journey to confront his past and hopefully find a way to make amends.

Gemini rang the doorbell, and it was Fourth's mother who answered the door. With a somber expression, Gemini spoke, "Auntie, can I talk to Uncle?" Sensing the sadness in Gemini's voice, Fourth's mother replied, "Oh, wait a moment. My husband is here. I'll call him. Please, have a seat."

As Gemini sat on the sofa, anxiously waiting, Fourth's father finally arrived. Gemini stood up, feeling a mix of nervousness and determination. "Uncle, I'm truly sorry for everything," Gemini began, his voice filled with sincerity. "May I know where Fourth is? I want to make things right. I promise I will do better. I will treat Fourth better, please..."

Fourth's father gazed at Gemini, his expression distant and cold. He seemed to contemplate for a moment before delivering the painful blow, "Fourth doesn't want to meet you." With those words, he turned away, leaving Gemini standing there, feeling a mix of devastation and rejection. The weight of the situation sank in as Gemini realized that their plea for forgiveness and reconciliation had been met with a resounding rejection. Left alone in the aftermath, Gemini was left to grapple with the consequences of his past actions and the difficult path ahead in repairing the shattered bond with Fourth.

Undeterred by the rejection from Fourth's father, Gemini mustered up the courage to go to Phuwin's apartment. As Phuwin opened the door, a look of surprise crossed his face upon seeing Gemini standing there. However, Phuwin remained resistant, unwilling to engage in a conversation.

Refusing to give up, Gemini pleaded with Phuwin, desperation evident in their voice. "Please, Phuwin, I beg you to talk to me. I won't leave, I won't eat or drink anything until we have a chance to talk and sort things out."

Despite Gemini's plea and his vow to stay without food or water, Phuwin initially remained skeptical and didn't believe that Gemini would follow through. However, as night fell, Phuwin found himself needing to step out to buy some stickers for his notebook. As he opened the door, he was taken aback to find Gemini lying on the floor outside his apartment.

A mix of surprise and concern washed over Phuwin, causing him to hesitate for a moment. Seeing Gemini in such a vulnerable state, he couldn't ignore his determination and the lengths he were willing to go to in order to have a conversation. Reluctantly, Phuwin made a decision and allowed Gemini into his apartment.

Phuwin gave Gemini food and water, and Gemini gratefully drank the water before starting to talk. "Phuwin, I know I've made so many mistakes in the past. It's understandable that you all find it hard to trust me again. But please, believe me this time. I genuinely want to make things right. Can you give me a chance to talk to him?" Gemini pleaded. However, Phuwin looked at Gemini skeptically and replied, "Why should I trust you again after everything you've done?" Gemini responded with tears in their eyes, "Because I love him. I was scared to admit it at first because he's a guy, but I'm not afraid anymore. I love him for who he is, and I'll protect him." Phuwin hesitated, but eventually, he believed in what Gemini said. He answered, "We'll talk to Uncle and try to convince him, okay?" Overwhelmed with emotion, Gemini started to cry, and Phuwin embraced them. They were best friends, after all, ready to support each other through thick and thin.

In the morning, Gemini and Phuwin went to Fourth's father's house once more. Gemini pleaded with Fourth's father, hoping for a change of heart. However, it seemed that Fourth's father remained stubborn and resolute, declaring, "I won't let Fourth be hurt by you again." Those words echoed in Gemini's mind, causing their heart to ache with remorse and determination.

Unable to bear the weight of his mistakes, Gemini suddenly dropped to his knees, begging once more. Phuwin, moved by Gemini's sincerity, joined in the plea, both of them desperately seeking forgiveness. Through tears and heartfelt words, Gemini cried out, "Uncle, please trust me again. I promise I will never hurt your son again."

Gemini's emotions poured out, his tears flowing as if there were no tomorrow. The intensity of his plea touched Fourth's father, who finally relented and engaged in a conversation with Gemini. With a cautious tone, Fourth's father asked, "Gemini, are you truly sure that you will never hurt Fourth again?"

Gemini, still sobbing but with a newfound determination, looked up at Fourth's father and replied, "I am absolutely sure. I have learned from my mistakes, and I will do everything in my power to protect and cherish Fourth. They mean the world to me, and I will never let them down again."

The room fell silent as Fourth's father contemplated Gemini's words, searching for sincerity and commitment. After a moment of contemplation, a glimmer of hope appeared in Fourth's father's eyes, as he began to see the genuine change in Gemini's heart.