02

Chapter 2

FOURTH

"Hey, are you okay? I know Gemini's words hurt you earlier. I'm sorry, I know it's my fault," Phuwin said with a sad tone.

"No, it's okay. Admiring him from afar is enough," I replied.

"Fourth..." He said with worry in his voice.

"No, P', I'm okay. I should probably go home, my mom is waiting for me. Bye, P'!" I replied with a smile.

"Take care," Phuwin said.

As I was heading to my car to go home, tears suddenly fell from my eyes. I got into my car and burst into tears. I couldn't stop myself from crying. As I was being dramatic, my mom texted me, asking when I would be home. I wiped my eyes and started driving.

When I got home, my sister and dad were laughing hard. My family and I are very close. I was wondering why they were laughing so hard, so I walked over to them. I saw my childhood picture where I was wearing mom's clothes. Since I was a child, I loved wearing mom's dresses. I didn't know why, but now I think I know. It's because I'm gay.

"P'Fourth, you look so cute here!" Prim laughed hysterically.

Dad was just there, laughing like crazy too. They love to tease me, so I always tell mom, and mom always scolds them.

"Mom! Prim and dad are teasing me!" I screamed.

"Stop teasing your brother, Prim!" Mom hugged me dramatically.

"Bleeh," I said, sticking out my tongue.

I remembered that I had to study for my exam, so I told my mom that I would go to my room to study.

I couldn't stop thinking about Gemini, but I had to study for my upcoming exam. So I pulled myself together and studied until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

I woke up late in the morning, so I had no time to shower. I just wore my uniform and went to the kitchen to get breakfast. I saw mom, Gemini, and Prim. Gemini was looking at Prim like there was no other girl in the world. As I was looking at them, my heart ached so badly I wanted to cry. But then I heard my mom's voice.

"Ohh, Fourth is here. Good morning, Naa," my mom said with a happy face.

"Good morning, Mae," I replied.

Gemini looked at me, put his hand around my shoulder, and brought me to the dining table to eat breakfast.

"We're late because of you, Fourth. Naaa!" Gemini said angrily.

"Sorry. Bye, Mae. I'm going to school," I said coldly.

"Breakfast, Fourth??" Mom said worriedly.

"I'm eating at school," I replied coldly.

"Wait for me, Fourth. Naaa," Gemini said.

I didn't know why I was being like this. All I knew was that my heart was aching because of what I saw. I wanted to ignore him, but I couldn't. I guess Gemini sensed that something was wrong, which is why he hugged me and asked me what was wrong.

"Nothing," I said.

"Something is wrong. Is it because I said we're late because of you? I'm sorry," Gemini said, and he hugged me tightly.

My emotions were so strong that I ignored him and went to his car because, obviously, he came to our house because we were going to school together. But I knew I wasn't the real reason. He wanted to see my sister.

To be continued....