13

CHAPTER 13

AUTHOR'S POV.

Gemini's sudden departure left Fourth in a state of shock and immense pain. Seeking solace and a comforting presence, Fourth made his way to Phuwin's place, desperately needing someone to lean on. When Fourth knocked on the door, Phuwin quickly opened it, immediately noticing the distress in Fourth's eyes. Filled with concern, Phuwin asked in a worried tone, "Fourth? What happened to you?" Overwhelmed by emotions, Fourth tightly embraced Phuwin, unable to contain their tears any longer, finding solace in the supportive presence of his friend.

After Fourth had calmed down and stopped crying, he began to recount the events to Phuwin. As Fourth shared the story, Phuwin's anger grew, and he expressed a desire to confront Gemini. However, Fourth intervened and stopped Phuwin, reminding them of the pregnancy. Understanding the potential stress it could cause for both Fourth and the baby, Phuwin reluctantly relented and decided not to pursue any confrontations. The well-being of Fourth and his unborn child took precedence, and Phuwin respected that decision.

Phuwin graciously provided Fourth with a cozy bed to sleep in at his apartment. The following morning, they decided to visit the hospital for a checkup, where they received reassuring news about the baby's health. However, the doctor emphasized that Fourth needed plenty of rest and prescribed vitamins for both Fourth and the baby.

After the checkup, Phuwin expressed his concern to Fourth if he were sure about returning home. He offered them a place to stay at his apartment, showing genuine care and worry. Fourth felt grateful to have a friend like Phuwin and replied, "I appreciate your kindness, but I'll be fine. I'll reach out to you if anything happens." Phuwin embraced Fourth, providing a comforting hug. Once they bid farewell, Fourth made his way back to their house.

However, when Fourth arrived home, he were shocked to find Gemini inside. Normally, Gemini would either stay at his condo or sleep in the guest room if he did come home. Gemini glared at Fourth with coldness and forcefully grabbed their chin. "Where were you last night, huh? Having fun? Maybe you went out and slept with other guys, didn't you? Because you're gay, right? You disgust me," Gemini spat out with contempt. Fourth struggled to find the words to respond, stammering, "I... I went to Phuwin's house..." Before Fourth could finish, Gemini slapped him and harshly commanded, "Who told you to speak?" Gemini then left, leaving Fourth in a state of deep hurt and pain.

This painful routine continued for two weeks, with Fourth enduring the emotional turmoil inflicted by Gemini. However, one day, when Fourth returned home after a checkup, he were devastated to witness Gemini kissing another girl inside their house. Gemini coldly looked at Fourth and uttered a heartless command, "Leave." Overwhelmed with shock and hurt, tears streamed down Fourth's face as they silently obeyed Gemini's cruel demand, walking away from the home that once held their hopes and dreams.

Fourth went to Phuwin's house and knocked on the door, seeking solace and support. Unbeknownst to Phuwin, he had left the call with Pond ongoing. As Fourth entered the house and broke down in tears, he explained what had happened with Gemini. Phuwin's anger towards Gemini intensified, but he felt helpless in the situation. Suddenly, Pond interrupted the conversation, suggesting an alternative. "P'Fourth, why don't you come and live with us again? Here in US, both you and the baby will be safe and well taken care of." Phuwin and Fourth were taken aback by the unexpected suggestion, realizing that Phuwin had forgotten to end the call with Pond. However, Fourth carefully considered Pond's proposal, recognizing that it could provide a healthier environment for both them and the baby.

After careful consideration, Fourth made up his mind and spoke to Pond, saying, "Pond, I've decided to come. I'll book a flight today and purchase two tickets. I know you've been wanting to meet my friend, and my friend here is always at home." Pond was overjoyed by the news, and Phuwin, who had always dreamt of going to US, shared in their excitement. The prospect of starting anew in US.

Since Fourth knew Gemini was still in the house, he decided not to pack any clothes, as he had some in America. Before heading to the airport, Fourth had a heartfelt conversation with his dad and mom, explaining his decision to return to America. Fourth's dad became angry initially, but Fourth managed to calm him down and embraced him tightly, saying, "Dad, please don't be mad at him. Let him be. I promise I'll be fine." Overwhelmed with emotions, Fourth's dad couldn't help but shed tears and replied, "Okay, son. Maybe it's better for you and the baby to go to the US. I'll always support you." They held each other in a warm embrace until Fourth got into the car and departed for the airport.

To be continued...

It's kinda short this time because I'm sick and i will be grounded if i use my phone much longer so thankyou guys!! Iloveyou all💯❗