two

"do it for the family?"

----------------------------------

Both girls woke up in a quite odd position. Lia was on her stomach, very close to falling off the bed and Sarah was sleeping on Lia's back. The first person to wake up was Lia.

"Mhmmm Sarah, get off me." She groaned, still tired to talk properly. Sarah was a deep sleeper so when Lia knew she wasn't gonna wake up she had to do something. She slowly dragged herself so half of her body was off the bed.

Then with her leg she 'fell' off the bed with Sarah on her back. Sarah fell off the bed. "Owww," was all she could say. Lia just giggled. "Get off me." Sarah was still on her back. She eventually got off her back and then randomly walked out of her room.

Lia assumes she's going to wake up Topper. She shrugged it off and went to her bathroom to get ready. When she finished Sarah was still not back. Maybe she's downstairs?

Lia walked out of her bedroom, past Topper's room until she heard moans and slops.

She walked backwards to Toppers door to see Sarah pinned to the wall. "Close the door next time, you guys are revolting?" Lia gagged. Deeply inside she actually wanted to be treated like that. Like how Topper treats Sarah. How he spoils her.

Nate, her ex, did that. Treated her like a princess. He was her first everything. Until in one of Kelce's parties from last summer she was looking for him and walked into him aggressively making out with a girl.

The worst thing. She was a tourist.

Lia blindly closed her eyes with her hands and walked out of the room dramatically. The smell of waffles woke her fully up and she rushed down the grand stairs. Hearing the sizzling of the waffle presser and fruits being chopped made Lia forget all about Nate.

She sat on the kitchen bench seeing her mother cooking. "Morning." Was all Lia said. Her mother smiled at her and replied "Good morning." Right after the quiet conversation Sarah and Topper walked hand in hand.

"Oh Lia, I thought you and Sarah had a sleepover?" Her mum questioned. "She DID but left me for my brother." She pretended to sob. Sarah hugged Lia from behind.

"I'll drop Topper for you," Sarah said cheekily. Topper just snickered and sat next to Sarah. The three teenagers all dug in and enjoyed their waffles peacefully.

Once they finished Sarah had to go home and check on Wheezie. So Lia did an everything shower and got ready for the day. She didn't know exactly what to do but she decided to hang with her old friends. The pogues.

"Hey I'm leaving." She yelled from downstairs, hoping someone would hear. No response. She shrugged it off and walked out the grand french door.

Grabbing her keys to unlock her new white range rover. Opening the door to the driver's seat then insert the key in. She tossed her day bag to the passenger seat. She stepped into the accelerator and slowly reversed out of the driveway looking at both sides of the mirror.

Lia drove through the bridge that divides the cut and figure 8. There was a massive difference between the two sides. Not one person in the cut has a double storey and even if they did it'll probably fall due to the condition it's in.

She drove up the makeshift driveway next to a beaten up white van. The sounds of teens giggling and the smell of weed. She opened the door and slammed it.

When the teens heard the slam they ran out to see who it was. They saw Lia and ran up to her. The first person to hug her was Kie. "Omg Lia!! We haven't seen you in ages, we missed you." Kie said just excited to see her long time friend.