four

"good night love"

----------------------------------

It's been a day since the Sofia and Lia situation. Lia was catching up with Sarah and filling her with the drama. "You did what you had to do." Sarah said.

"The fact she was fighting over your brother disgust me." Lia replied. "But you fought with her." Sarah said, smirking.

"Okay, first of all I was defending myself, and second you're my favourite Cameron." Lia said, walking out of her sun lounge and climbing to hug her bff. "I better be."

For the rest of the day the girls had been hanging by the pool in Sarah's house. Drinking homemade margarita with a side of sun. It was the perfect weather for both.

The sun was setting but Lia and Sarah still stayed outside. It was still warm and they hadn't finished talking. There's no ending with Lia and Sarah.

While the girls were sitting in the sun lounge, they didn't even know there was someone behind them. With a bucket of water, Rafe poured it all over Sarah.

"Oh no you didn't." Sarah yelled. Then she stood up and ran into Rafe's back. Magically with Sarah's power she dragged Rafe into the pool and fell.

Lia didn't help at all and just laughed. "Rah!" Yelled Topper from behind. "You won't dump me with a bucket of water won't you big bro?" She asked. "No, not today I won't." The siblings watched the Camerons fight for a while until they climbed out of the pool.

"Hey Lia." "Hey Rafe?" "I heard you beat up Sofia yesterday." Lia turned around. "You told him didn't you!? You better not tell him the reason or you'll be dead." Lia said death staring at Topper.

"Well.." "Of course you girls have to be fighting over me. No one can resist me." Sarah looked at Rafe disgustingly. "No one wants to be with you Rafe." Sarah added.

"And plus she pulled the first punch. It's called self defence." Lia said smartingly. "Yeah yeah."

Lia couldn't help but look at Rafe's chest. The once loose top is now compressed onto him from the water. She could see everything. What was she doing? Why is she admiring Rafe Cameron? 

"Earth to Adalia?" Sarah clicked. "Yeah? Sorry." "Topper said Marc S is hosting a party tonight. Wanna go?" "Of course I could never turn down to a party!" Lia said excitedly. "And it's the first day of the summer holiday's party. Double the alcohol!" Sarah giggled in Lia's ear.

The girls got off the lounge and ran inside. "We'll be ready in an hour!!" Lia yelled, now running up the spiral stairs. We all know that Lia and Sarah don't get ready in an hour.

The girls showered and were not deciding outfits. "Red or black?" Lia questioned. The girls both shared clothes, so when it comes to finding an outfit it's not biggy. "Red is so you." Sarah said. 

"You need to pair that top with this skirt." Sarah added while grabbing a black mini skirt. "Omg yes!" Lia said admiring the outfit she paired together.

Sarah found a black lace tank, paired with a white mini skirt. Lia wore a red chiffon ruched tunic tank top with a black mini skirt. Straightening their natural waves and topping with simple but stunning makeup, the girls were ready.

They walked down the spiral stairs and saw their brothers waiting for them. The boys weren't wearing anything fancy like the girls. They were wearing the typical polo top and the beige khaki shorts combo.

"Took you girls long enough." Rafe said bluntly. "Oh don't you look beautiful Miss Cameron?" Topper said to the blonde girl who was running up to him to give him a hug.