eight

"i'll never forget this night"

----------------------------------

The sound of the car humming was calming and relaxing. Driving down the road seeing all the fancy houses, all looking the same.

Lia parked a few houses down from the Cameron's so no one suspects a thing.

Lia was just inside the perimeter. She was thinking if she should walk to the front door or climb through the window. But before she could do any movement the front door opened.

"Hey." Rafe whispered, gesturing to her to come inside.

Rafe was wearing a compression white top with gray tracks. That simple outfit already made her blushing and nervous.

She then slowly walked towards the door. "Why does Rafe Cameron want me to come so desperately?" She said, smirking. "I wasn't desperate, I was just asking." He replied, smirking back.

Rafe closed the front door while Lia looked up at him. He was way taller than her.

He walked closer to her. Holding her hips. Licking his lips. "I miss you." Rafe admitted. "Oh did you?" Lia grinned. He pulled her closer to him. Both hips touching each other.

"Do you forgive me?" Rafe questioned, looking down at the brunette girl. "Hmm, okay." Lia replied with a grin.

Rafe moved his hands under her t-shirt. She felt his warm hands and the cold rings. Rafe bent down to her while Lia went up on her tippy toes. Then they kissed.

They kissed like the night of the party, but this time it was aggressive. They were hungry for each other. The only sound was from the pair, both moaning in between kisses.

Rafes pulled out first this time, breathing heavily and looking into her green eyes. "I'm guessing you still remember that night?" Lia questioned, referring to the night when they went to the party.

"Every single thing." He replied. His raspy voice gave Lia butterflies. "And I didn't regret a thing." He added.

"Don't let Topper or Sarah remember this." She said firmly, while jumping to his hips. Rafe having his hands cupped into her ass. "No ma'am." He replied grinning. Having Lia's arm around Rafe's neck gave him butterflies.

He walked up the spiral stairs, still having her in his hands, walking to his bedroom. Both were giggling having full eye contact. When Rafe entered his room he closed the door and locked it. 

"Oh, we're locking the door now?" He didn't respond. Just more eager to have her pinned on the edge of the bed. Lia was laid on the bed. With Rafe climbing over her kissing her again.

Lia's cold hand was on his cheeks and he loved it. The cold feeling over his blushing cheeks. 

While kissing Rafe slowly pulled her very short shorts. This was it. Lia was gonna do it. She's been waiting to do it with someone special. Rafe might not be special but she couldn't wait any longer.

Throwing the gray shorts to the ground having his fingers now one material away from her clit.

He ended the kiss but now looking at her. Giving her a look if he has permission. She nodded aggressively. Eager to have him inside her.

"Already wet for me." He grinned. Moving the laced material to the side Rafe inserted one finger inside. Loud moans came out of Lia's mouth. "Don't stop." She moaned.

He curled his finger, feeling so wet from touching her. Then he added another finger. Hearing another moan came from Lia's mouth. "If only I could have your moans as a ringtone." He smirked.