three

"just a fight some bitch couldn't take"

----------------------------------

'OMG no way?! I'm cracking, you and Rafe?! I told you you guys would be good together!' Sarah rubbed in Lia's face. She was rolling her eyes and groaned.

"You don't get it. Your brother's such a dick!" She stated. 'Well..It's just for the entrance. For the rest of the evening you can hang with me!' "It's not the same because I have to wear matching clothes with Rafe."

Lia was lying on her back in her bed and was full of disgust thinking of her and Rafe. 'It's okay Lia, Rafe will only be nice to you because our parents are there.' "Whatever, I'm just grateful I don't have to pick." 'Exactly! Look, I gotta go now but you can rant to me all you like tomorrow.' Sarah giggled through the phone. "Yeah that's fine, bye." She sighed.

When Lia and Sarah ended the call she was thinking if she should message Rafe. Just to ask if he knows. She looked for his contact and clicked on message.

Adalia T

Hey

Rafe C

hi?

Adalia T

Did you hear?

Rafe C

ffs hear what adalia

Adalia T

Our mothers made us dates for midsummers

Rafe C:

good

Adalia T

??

Rafe C

i don't have to go with bloody sofia

Adalia T

Ohh ahha

Rafe C

and rose is not my mum

Adalia T

Oh sorry

Lia found it odd that Rafe found it good that they're dates for the midsummers. Well she was probably the better option than Sofia.

She was a wanna be. All she wanted to be was Lia. Wore the same clothes to parties, and dyed her hair to a lighter brown. Just like Lia.

After turning her phone off Lia called it a day and went to bed. It was the next morning and Lia woke up to the Outer Banks sun shining directly on her face. While dragging her body off the bed she tried grabbing her phone. But it fell.

"Ugh it's too early for this." She mumbled to herself, then fell back into the bed. Soon later Topper opened the door. "You're not awake yet!? It's bloody 12 in the afternoon, Adalia. We're going out to the club with everyone." Lia groaned as a response.

"I'll be ready in 30." At least that was motivation for her to get up. She slowly got up and walked into her bathroom. Looking at herself looks like she's been through some tough times.

She did her morning routine and changed into linen white pants with a pink tank. Then she was ready to go.

Grabbing her phone and jogging down the stairs she saw her brother on his phone, waiting for her. "Finally, the princess is ready!" He said sarcastically. "Haha." She replied and opened the door.