Chapter 34

Three new chapters today 😤 DON'T SKIP ANY YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

***

Jisung started to blow up my phone the closer and closer that it got to two. The gist of them being 'when are you coming?' As well as him spamming their address like it might get me over there faster.

It was annoying.

But also...I don't know, I guess...endearing? For lack of a better word. It felt sweet that he wanted me to come over so badly. And kind of made me feel...I don't know, special? He wanted me to come over so badly even though he barely even knew me.

So...when I finally got off my ass--or rather, stopped nervously primping since I would be meeting a bunch of potential future--real--mates, I put on some cute clothes to go to the address that Jisung had spammed me.

When I got there, I found Chan, Jisung and Jeongin sitting on a cute porch, that had a matching cute porch swing. The three were cuddled up together, with Chan sitting on the swing and Jisung and Jeongin both curled up on each of his thighs. All three of them looked over when I pulled my car in, making me feel extremely awkward and self conscious--both about myself and where I was about to park my car.

I hope they aren't picky about where people park...

I also hope that where I choose doesn't block anyone in or out. Oh god--

I tried to put my car kind of off to the side, since they didn't really have a curb to their yard and I wasn't about to pull onto their grass. They had a super long driveway, and thankfully, it was decently wide. I shimmied my car in between two that were already parked outside, one of which I recognized as Chan's. I internally hoped that I didn't just steal someone's spot as I got out of my car, taking in a deep breath as I walked out from between the cars.

I don't know what feels better, them already being on the porch and acknowledging my presence, or if I would've preferred knocking. But at least since I don't have to knock, I'm not going to be guessing on which one of them I'd be summoning to the door.

God, I am not ready to be here...

I gulped as I walked out into their view. Jisung and Chan both smiled at me when they saw me, while Jeongin just curiously stared at me. I awkwardly smiled back at them, but didn't say anything to them as I approached.

"Hey." Chan crooned. "You look adorable." He said sweetly as his eyes roamed over me and my clothes, as well as the nervous look on my face. Probably gauging pretty quickly that I was nervous to be here, and trying to calm me with sweetness.

"Thank you..." I mumbled, unsure of what to do. Whether I should just invite myself closer to them and sit on their bench nearby, or--

I don't know, just stand next to their damn porch like an idiot.

Jesus--

I'm not an awkward person, but this situation feels so fucking awkward and it's probably all me!

"Come here." Jisung said, beckoning me over. "Channie hyung has room for a third."

"No he doesn't." Jeongin grumbled with a little pout. "He didn't even have room for you."

"Shush. You're just mad that you have to share." Jisung grumbled back. "There's plenty of room."

Jeongin shifted his leg over, taking up the middle of Chan's lap. Meanwhile, the alpha started to chuckle as his omegas argued over his lap.