Chapter 37

Thank you for 114k on June 20th, 115k, 116k and 117k on June 21st, 118k and 119k on June 22nd and 120k and 121k on June 23rd~❤️

The next update is June 28th~

Lucky you guys 🤭 you get the chapter 5 minutes early~

I saw some people talking on Twitter about the new online cover for ATE, about how there was finally a new cover to top how good the ODDINARY one was. I personally still think the ODDINARY one was cooler, but maybe I'm just biased because Frankenstein as a whole was just such a cool concept. I freaking love the posters too, how they stayed on them. Like in the limited's poster where their shadows have screws in their heads? That's so cool. I'm curious still what the concept of ATE will be. I'm getting impatient to know lol.

But what do you guys think? I'm kinda curious lol.

Vote on them. Which online cover looks better?

Do you think ATE looks better? --->

Or does ODDINARY look better? --->

We'll see lol.

***

That night, I signed the permission slip for Beomsun to go on the field trip, as well as tucked the money for it safely inside.

And before I knew it, I was driving to school early in the morning, smiling at my sleeping pup in my rear view mirror, as we were on our way to the school to head to our field trip site. I carried Beomsun to the school with me, letting the pup nap in my arms as there was still time before he needed to do anything. But I needed to be here early to prepare.

"Good morning." Chan whispered as I came close. He held the door for me as I was toting Beomsun across the parking lot, waiting patiently for me. I smiled at the alpha, softly purring at him as I walked through the door. And after checking to make sure Beomsun was still sleeping, I offered a kiss to the alpha. He grinned and leaned down to kiss me, making it short and quick to not disturb Beomsun and get caught.