Chapter 43

Thank you for 154k, 155k, 156k and 157k on July 7th, 158k on July 8th and 159k and 160k on July 9th~❤️

I was told to promote our group chat 😑 we talk about SBM sometimes. Don't join if you don't want spamming or spoilers though. They bug me constantly about them and you might accidentally get one. If you want to join, I'm sure @thewhitecatgirl will snatch you up 💀

Also--

Jokes on you guys, I posted this chapter on AO3 3 days ago 🤭

***

The next morning after breakfast and a bit of time spent with Beomsun to visit my baby, Chan and I were off to wander the little village we were vacationing to.

And honestly?

I felt like a queen.

Chan had his arm around my waist damn near half the day. Opening doors, spoiling me with hugs and kisses and proving very quickly to be that he wasn't shy about PDA. He also ignored every little thing I said anytime I tried to refuse little gifts from him--from snacks to souvenirs to shirts, the alpha wasn't the least bit stingy about money. I was scared to know how much he'd spent on me, but my tactic of acting uninterested about everything didn't work on him at all. He also started to tickle me when he figured me out, and the incessant laughter from me was embarrassing as it drew attention from other tourists. Which I think Chan expected.

"So, are you gonna tell me again that you don't want it?" Chan asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist tighter, leaning over my shoulder to smirk playfully at me as I whined in his arms.

"You're spending too much money on me, hyung. I feel bad..."

"Why? You bought us snacks last night. The least I could do is buy you whatever you want." He said, pecking me on my lips.

"But you had already bought me breakfast before that. If anything, we're even..."

"So? What's wrong with me spoiling my boyfriend?" He asked as he kissed me again. "Hmm?"

"I just--" I pouted at him, trying to think of something reasonable to say to him that I hadn't already tried. He watched me with an amused smirk, waiting, before he kissed me a third time and started to lead me over to the register with the one item I had let catch my attention once...and he'd caught me. I pouted the entire time that we were at the register, and even as we were walking away. Chan however, looked pretty happy to have both caught me--and managed to tease me through the experience of me refusing once again.

"Do you want to go and get something to eat now?" He asked as he placed the new goody bag on his arm along with all of the others.

"I guess so." I mumbled as he put his arm around my waist.

"Any preference?" He asked as

"Well..." I scrunched my nose. "I don't know. You've been here before, why don't you pick? As long as it isn't cheap macaroni, nuggets or any other random pastas that a five year old might ask for thirty times or so a month, I think I'll be fine. I'm not picky."

"Well, does Beomsun like Korean barbeque?"

"He's never had it befo--"

"Beomsun has never had Korean barbecue before?!" Chan hissed, cutting me off with wide eyes. "What?! Why?!"

"Because he's five..." I mumbled, frowning at him. "I'm not going to take my son to eat what is mainly boned chicken and have him choke on the bones. Plus, it's expensive as hell. I can't afford to eat out like that."