Character Introduction

Hi~~

If you're coming from one of my other stories, welcome back! 🥰

If you're new, hi! I love you! 🥰

My name is Lizzie/Liz/BTSSyndrome (anything is fine honestly 💀)

So~~~ just so we are all aware~~

I have some things to talk about that you should know before you pop further into this~~

I have two points to make right off the bat, I believe. The first, I'll leave here. The second, I'll post at the end.

So, if you're familiar with my stories, you probably know this already. But I like to say it just in case, because I have seen it happen on other people's SKZ stories sometimes and I want to make sure that everyone is aware of my zero tolerance of TWO THINGS here--

1., I do not include Woojin in my books. This is because 1., I became a stay in 2021 after he had left, so I don't even know anything about him. And 2., because he is not apart of stray kids anymore. I hope that his supporters can respect this, and I hope that anyone neutral or his haters can respect this (and the supporters) and not spread any hate on this story. I'd just like to make my stance clear. He will not be here. But I will not tolerate anything rude said about him. And I will not tolerate any arguments about him either. I will also not tolerate arguments of ANY KIND--and if I see something that is out of line, I will warn the people involved. If you do not respect this rule or my initial warning, I will block your account and you will no longer be able to access my content. This has been a problem before, so I hope that you guys can understand my POV. Thank you.

(That all being said ^^^^ I won't interfere with any comments that are just particularly emotional/hateful just because of the character's actions. Please, feel free to openly hate the characters. Please, also feel free to debate your opinions on things. Just please keep your debates respectful, and do not insult other readers. We're all here to have a good time, right? 😊)

My next point will be made at the end of the chapter. Please, enjoy your little snippet beyond this sksksk.

***

Name: Lee Felix
Genders: Male omega
Age: 24
Sexuality: Gay
H/c: Blonde
Height: 5'4 (163 cm)
Career: Kindergarten teacher

Name: Lee FelixGenders: Male omegaAge: 24Sexuality: GayH/c: BlondeHeight: 5'4 (163 cm)Career: Kindergarten teacher

***

Name: Bang Chan
Genders: Male Alpha
Age: 32
Sexuality: Bisexual
H/c: Brown
Height: 5'9 (175 cm)
Career: Kindergarten teacher and high school swim coach