Chapter 57

Thank you for 255k and 256k on August 9th, 257k, 258k and 259k on August 10th and 260k on August 11th~❤️

STRAYK1SS drew fanart of Beomsun! 😆 It's so good! And it's very accurate to how I would imagine him❤️ Thank you again for drawing it 😭 I love you!🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ This is canon our baby now 😭 This is Beomsun! 😭

***

I found Chan looking as relaxed as he could be when I finished putting Beomsun to bed. I smiled at the alpha as I approached, crawling onto my bed to lay down next to him. I rested my head on his thigh and purred at the alpha, closing my eyes as his fingers went to gently run through my hair.

"Are we really about to go to bed at eight?" He asked as he stroked my hair back.

"No." I mumbled. "I just wanted you to myself."

"You don't want to share with your son?" He chuckled as I rolled over to look up at him.

"Not when there's so little time to be together. Besides, it might be best if we don't let him get too comfortable about calling you daddy. Since the whole reason we're doing this is to find out in the first place if we can make you his daddy."

"I know, but you weren't so worried about that before."

"You weren't either." I pointed out as I sat up, before I pecked him on the lips. "Do you want to shower now? You can go first."

"Oh, you won't come with me?" He asked with a mischievous smile.

"You wish." I said, playfully rolling my eyes at him.

"Yeah. I do wish." He mumbled, before he grabbed me. I let out a little yelp and giggled as he picked me up, carrying me bridal style to the bathroom.

"Hyung, I'm not gonna go in with you! Put me down!" I giggled softly, clinging onto him as he nudged the bathroom door open with his shoulder, setting me down inside before he shut and locked the door.

"Why not?" He asked playfully as he caught me in his arms before I could run to the door to escape. He pinned me gently up into the bathroom wall, staring down at me with a sweet smile. "You don't want to shower together? Really?"

"My son is here!"

"So?" Chan mumbled, crooning at me. "He's in bed. Besides, what could we be doing that might be inappropriate for him to be around, hm?" He raised his eyebrows with an amused smile.

I--

"So you mean to tell me you want to have a shower together and it be completely platonic?" I asked, eyeing him up and down.

"You don't think we could do it?" He asked with a smirk. "It sounds to me like someone has a dirty mind."

"You're the one that wants to shower together!" I pointed out, shyly darting my hands up to my face to cover it. He chuckled at me and kissed my hands, moving in closer to me.

"We can shower together and not do anything freaky, babe." He said as his hands moved to hold my waist. "Hmm? Why are you worried?"

"Well--" I bit my lip and blushed, unsure of how to voice anything to him.

I can't look at this handsome man naked! How does he expect me to be chill about this at all?!

.

.

.

Though...

.