1 Star

Hey Moonies Welcome to my New Book!!!
Super excited for this new journey.
Thanks for taking your time and clicking in this book MY BOOK and thank you if you read.

Also subscribe to my YouTube Channel!!!! Content coming soon😘💗

https://www.youtube.com/@Riaamune

com/@Riaamune

(Pol-lux)

(Pol-lux)

I shut my textbook as I yawn and stretch.

I'm tired.

I've been studying all day and I have a shift coming up also and I'm in school to become a labor and delivery nurse.

Yes me, a male so what.

I reach over and grab my phone to see what time it is and notice that I have a miss call and a message from my brother.

I'll just stop by his place on my way to the hospital.

Even though I'm in school to be a labor and delivery nurse I have a paid internship at my local hospital which was a blessing btw I almost had to move back in with my brother although I still don't have a car. I'm close to buying one though.

Let me order this Uber and I'll just have my brother drive me to the hospital from his place I think.

He lives in our grandma's old house while I had moved out into my own little apartment.

Me and my brother haven't been close, most of our arguments being about our parents and if I should have a relationship with them. While I wanted to explore the relationship with them even after they gave us up he was hell bent on not exploring anything with them at all, ever.

Which then prompted us to almost fight because he was stuck on this narrative that I didn't appreciate or love him after all he's done for me and so and so.

When my parents gave us up he basically raised me until my grandma could get her visa. He thought that I should never forgive them and avoid them at all costs. I didn't and that hurt him.

So from then I just thought it was necessary for me to get my own place for the sake of our relationship.

It was proven to be an amazing decision. We're closer than ever and me and parents are actively getting close.

Both parties are happy.

I am happy.

I think.

Ding! I received a message that my Uber has arrived.

I take one last look in the mirror as I eye my grey scrubs and my brown skin. I grab my keys and my gold chain as I speed walk out the door.

I walk out the lobby as I check the driver's license on my Uber, can never be to careful.

"Hi, what's the name." Like I said can never be to careful.

"Here for Pollux." The driver pronounced in somewhat broken English.

I spend the majority of the time looking out the window at the somewhat busy city streets and before I know it I'm at my brothers.

"Thank you , have a good day." I speak before I close the door and head up the path to my childhood home.

My grandma passed just two years ago and it's still hits me hard every-time I walk into this house.

"Yo P, you still fronting like you'on want a nigga." My brothers close friend Shad says coming up to me knocking me out of my thoughts and giving me a side hug. He's harmless though he's been like this for years, ever since he found out I was gay he swear I'm secretly in love with him like child this ain't Wattpad.

"Shad what I tell you about that N word, you know I don't like it." I spoke giving him my stern face cause honestly I don't.

"Oh my bad wigga, ain't no harm in it." He said laughing at the face I made because why is he so unserious.

I push him out the way as I go to find my brother as a faint 'keep your hands to yourself" echoed through my ears.

"Pallas where are you." I whistled.

"In Nana office." He called back. He stay in her office, he's trying to expand the house in his mind it's to small for a grown man.

"I need a ride to work and why did you need me to come all the way over here." I say as I lean in the doorway with my arms crossed.

"Meeting with an architect for the expansion. I want you to be there you always had a good eye for the right energy and I need someone serious about this project. It's my passion project." He breathed out sounding frustrated. He could have just called me for this but I guess.

"I know and I'll be there you know I will but until then don't stress." I say as I walk over to rub his hand. I know reiki and the hands is where it's at.

"Where Lala and the kids?" I questioned that's something that's causing stress on him.

"Back at the old place."

The other reason why he's very passionate is because this house is basically a family heirloom a small one but if you look at in from another perspective it's a big one. Grandma's house sits on a flat hill, if that makes sense. You drive up and then there's her little house and a nice plat of land. So much potential to be a huge family house and that's why he so passionate Pallas has 4 kids and right now the place they're in is very hazardous and small and it's an apartment so I'm excited for this to work out for him.

He finally had the funds after years of hard work and he thinks I don't know about the illegal things he has done to save up for it but he knows that path is not for him so he became a developer/real estate agent, he helps people with developing a plan for their land and homes and he's excellent at it.

"Okay take me to work." I said  with my hands on my hips after watching him sketch house plans.

"I gotchu."