14 star

Welcome Back💗🫶🏾

"Pollux hurry up damn it!" Pallas says as he's most likely pacing around my room as I finish putting on my jewelry, such as my silver watch and chain

Today is the day! Pallas and I are going in to sit down with an architect, hopefully THE architect!

"Why do you take so long to get ready?" Pallas questions as I grab my wallet and keys.

"Pallas, we don't have to be there for another hour!" I say overemphasizing.

"Yeah, so it takes a long time to get there." He says dramatically.

"Yea 25 minutes!" I counteract.

"Just relax Pallas, it's all going to work out in the way it's supposed to which will be an amazing way because you deserve it." I say softly hoping it calms his nerves.

"I know I'm sorry, I'm just excited and nervous." he rambles.

"You don't have apologize for being happy but I'm ready so let's head out." I speak.

We head out of my apartment taking the elevator to the parking garage.

"Put your seatbelt on" I tell him as we are now in the car getting ready to pull off.

"Okay mom." He cackled.

I blink at him.

About and half hour later we arrive at the office, Pallas thought we were going to be late but if we hadn't stopped for food and gas, we would have been super early.

My eyes widen a little bit as we drive around the roundabout to a beautiful square building.

EVOLVE design.🏠

It's beautiful here you can tell it's a place of Business. We park the car in the spacious parking lot that looks like it was just painted and walk towards the entrance of the building. I get even more impressed as the front of the building has an illusion of a waterfall coming down into a bricked stream.