Chapter 1 (fly fly away)

To:wattpad readers :3

This is my first story on wattpad so please tell me if i have any errors. I will try to update a lot and fast! This story will have some violence and sexual parts, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! :):):)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MANDY'S (POV)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Beep, beep, beep" i was awoken by the sound of my alarm. I reached over to hit the snooze and noticed i was on the ground. I got up and looked at the clock, 6:00 am. Well, time to get up, my flight to Ireland was in 4 hours. Perfect, just perfect. I walked over to my mirror, i looked decent.

My dirty blonde hair was flowing down to my back but a bit tangled so i would have to brush it. I was in my pink short shorts and a black tank top. I opened my closet and found a pair of faded skinnys and my pink bra. After putting on my blue shirt on i went to the bathroom. I applied just a little mascara, eye liner and, some red lipstick to match the sweater i put on. I brushed my hair, straightened it and when down for breakfast.

On my way down the halway i knowcked on lacey and kates door. i peeked inside, looks like they were already downstairs, I looked at the clock and it said 7:30, 10 minutes. i went down stairs and saw lacey first, she was wearing her black garage sweats and a pink t-shirt, her hair was up in a messy curly bun. i always teased her about her curly blonde hair. "mornin' goldie locks" i said as i walked past her. she grunted in reply. i walked over to the counter and saw kate, she was in her black tights and a nice teal shirt. her hair was curled and her bangs were pinned up.

" lets go guys or else we're gonna miss this flight!" I yelled in excitement 

"NOOOO! LACEY HURRY UP, IM NOT MISSING THIS FLIGHT!" kate yelled as she ran out to my car, suitcase in hand. lacey got up and checked her iPhone,  

"holy shit, lets move it," lacey muttered to herslef. i grabbed my suitcase stepped into my toms and ran to my car. My car was ok. Ok maybe a bit old but it ran good. The black paint was chipped from dents and scratches. Its back doors didnt open from the inside but other then that. My 1980 camero was pretty dang good. I jumped in and shoved the keys into the ignition.

The speed limit was 100 km/h on portage ave. but i was going 120. Kate was giggling on the drive there, staring at her phone, hehehe, she must be texting her boyfriend. Out of nowhere lacey burst out laughing. I laughed to cause she was so random, she handed me her phone and i looked at the screen. It read, "brain fart" and there was a picture of a dolphin with bubbles coming out its blowhole. Wow, we were soooo mature. After about 10 minuted i saw the parking lot.

When i pulled into the airport, kate got off her phone and looked at me, her eyes were filled with tears. She got out of the car and burst out crying. Lacey took her phone and looked at the messege, it was from her boyfriend, but it wasnt for kate, it said,  

"to lindsy, i had a great time last night, we should do all that stuff more often. Yes i will end it with kate soon, but i am gonna let her off easy. Meet me tonight around 5 at the bang rock. I have a great surprize." I looked at the phone one more time and read it over.

me and lacey comforted kate and gave her a big hug trying to tell her he was an asshole. I grabbed our suitcases and headed for the door. We got inside, lacey comforting kate and me pushing the cart withbour suitcases. I got our tickets and they sent our bags to the plane. On on our way to security i caught sight of kates boyfriend. Fuck! I looked at kate and lacey, they hadent seen him yet, i grabbed their arms and pulled them into the bathroom.

"Kate jeremy is out there, i understand if you want to ignore him, but he deseves all he is going to get from me." 

Kate nodded and said "i dont want to look at him or talk to him."