Chapter 16 (fly fly away)

I LOVE HOCKEY AND SKATING!

This chapter is about that, spoiler.

Any winnipeg jets fans??? Maybe Chicago fans??? LOVE U

~~~~~~~~~~~~~HARRY'S (POV)~~~~~~~~~~~

Mandy walked over to me sitting on the couch. It was around 10 and everyone was up except kate. I wanted her to sleep. Mandy and lacey had tried to wake her up numerous times but i wouldn't let them. I felt like a protective dog, in a good way.

"We have to get kate up or else well be late." She whispered.

"What? Late for what, what are we going to do on a Sunday?" I asked. She and lacey had come up with a plan but they weren't telling me or the boys.

"Just get her up. We have to be there by 10:45!" She said. I shrugged and got up off the couch and walked into the room. She was lying on the bed, arms outstretched and feet flailing. I giggles and her eyes snapped open.

"Morning babe" i said chuckling.

"Ugh" was all she said. I walked over and picked her up, bridal style. I brought her to where her clothes were.

"Get dressed, Mandy wants us down in 5" i said, i was walking out.

"No, wait, ill only be a minute. She striped down to her undergarments and slipped on her new pair of blue shorts and a white t. Stunning but i still could get over the fact that she strip-

"Harry, les go" she said grabbing my arm. I blushed because she had caught me daydreaming.

Mandy was downstairs along with Liam, lacey, Niall, kathryn, and louis. They were waiting for us.

"Finally, now lets go, go ,go!" Louis said practically pushing is out the door. I threw kate onto my back and carried her to the car, she was hugging me the whole way with her chin on my head. Louis got into the drivers seat and Mandy in the passenger. Me, kate, lacey and Liam smuggled into the back, kate on my lap and kathryn and Niall were in the two middle seats.

There were some big zipped up bags in the back but i ignored them, wanting to know where we were going. The car was moving very slow, louis was driving.

"Lou, you aren't going slow enough!" Mandy said sarcastically, all of us chuckled.

*30 minutes later*

The car jolted to a stop and i got all excited. Liam friend to hop out but i put my hand in front of him.

"Ladies first," i said gesturing to lacey and kate. He rolled his eyes and they giggled. I stepped out after them leaving Liam last. We all grabbed a bag. The building was fairly big, And there was lettering in front. It read:

"Ireland arena, HOME OF THE TITANS"

So we were at an arena. I think that was where people preformed on a, i do t know. The last time i had seen this word i was probably 2.

Lacey, kate and kathryn squealed running to the door. Us men, had to run after them so we wouldn't get lost. The girls headed to a room and started butting on long pants. I already had my long pants on so i checked what else was in the bag. Skates, a helmet and gloves.

The room was dark blue, black and white striped, but the ceiling was grey and the floor had a rubbery black bottom. There were thick benches, white circling the room and a white board of the rink on the door to the bathroom. I didn't dare go into there though, it already stinks enough in here. So this is what Hokay is like?

"I think its pronounced hockey, right lacey?" Liam said, lacey nodded. I guess i said that put loud.

"Mandy, can you tie my skates." Louis complained.