Chapter 21

Hey dudes, i know i haven't updated, at ALL! And i hate myself for it cause this story is fun to write (cause i love 1D) but I AM BACK SO PLEASE KEEP READING.

AS i said before in my authors note, those of you who stayed, I LOVE YO KEEP READING, and those who left... COME BACK I STILL LOVE YOU. any who, here's chapter 21? Yea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LACEY'S (POV)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*ring* *ring* *ring*

I rolled over onto Liam and grabbed the phone, clicking end, i didn't bother answering it, it was probably the hospital telling us louis still had t woken up. Liam stirred u der me making my arm give out and my body leaning on his chest.

His right eye opened, and he chuckled, making my body move from his chest.

"Good morning to you too," he said smiling. I tapped his nose and rolled out of bed. Taking the covers with me. I stepped onto the cold ground and snapped my feet up again. Brrrrrr, it was cold in here.

The covers fell as i grabbed Liam's slippers and walked to the bathroom...

"I like those underwear, they suite you, green and lacey..." He trailed off, blushing. I blushed and swayed my hips as i walked to the bathroom. He chucked and rolled over. I was soon met by two big arms wrapped around me, hoisting my up. I felt his should go into my gut as i was thrown over his shoulder.

His hand that was not holding me in place was now on my side. His set it there, making his way to the bed, and slightly squeezed. I kicked and thrashed by he wouldn't stop. I was set onto a bed and Liam laid ontop of me. I laughed, but my stomache would move from the weight making me laugh more. Liam started chuckling.

"Am i squishing you" He laughed out. He rolled off, but i rolled onto him. Sitting on his belly.

"You know i love you" i replied, pecking his nose. I rolled off him. I ran to the kitchen, and, in doing so, fell. I got up and looked around, no one saw, good. I "walked" over to where to cookies were and pulled one out. I took a nibble and grabbed 4 more, knowing I'd eat them.

I walked back to the bedroom, slowly, not wanting Liam to see me, and ran for the bathroom. I heard feet behind me so i turned pushed the door closed and locked it. But he pushed it open. I saw his biceps flex as he pushed it open, yummmmm.

"Are you taking a shower?" He asked. I laughed, he chased me to figure out if i was taking a shower.

"No, i am just going to wash myself under a hose of water..." I said,my sentence full of sarcasm.

"I just need to grab, a cloth, and my..." He trailed off as i took my shirt off. I grabbed the cloth , and his razor and cream and handed it to him. "You know me too well" he said. He was about to leave but i pulled him back.

"I like it when your scruffy." I said to him.. He wrapped his arms around me, i put my hand up to his stubble. He laughed as i petted it. I kissed him lightly, but he deepened it. I pulled myself towards him even more. His stubble didn't scratch me, it tickled my top lip and chin. His mouth tasted of chocolate chip cookies... Yumm. Wait.

I pulled away and asked, "did you eat my chocolate chip cookies?" I looked over his shoulder and saw i chocolate chip cookies in the counter where i left them.

"No, i, ummm.." He trailed off smiling, i laughed and pushed him out of the bathroom.

"Ill be out in 20 minutes, and all the cookies better still be in the package when i get out" i teased Jim. He laughed and left the room. I turned on the water and tested it, to make sure it was warm, before i jumped in. I hoped in, and started washing my hair. I thought about louis.