Chapter 9 (fly fly away)

Im sooo sorry! I forgot about my story and read other fan fictions! I also had alot of hockey! Sorry abou the cliff hanger, but here it is....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HARRY'S (POV)~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis and Mandy were right on my tail, as we ran through the halls. When we reached the elevator door i stopped. The elevator was on our floor. Weird. The doors opened. 2 men that had sunglasses on and baggy jeans stared at me.

"Give us the girl and you won't get hurt," the biggest one said. I looked behind me to see louis and Mandy. Mandy was slightly hiding behind louis.

"What! Why would i just hand over a girl, shes mine and you don't own her! She's a human being." Louis yelled at the top of his lungs behind me,

"Where is kate." I asked trying not to sound angry.

"So thats her name, are you her boyfriend," he said is a baby voice throwing his hands i. The air as though it was a big deal.

So they had her. I knew it. My heart shattered thinking of what they will do to her. Without thinking i threw myself at the man. I punched him so hard in the face that my knuckle started bleeding.

The other man grabbed me and put my hands behind my back. Then Louis jumped in, and grabbed the back of the guys neck, having him in a headlock. I got out of his grasp and jumped onto the other guy who was on the ground. He got up just in time and i saw his fist fly towards my face.

Louis was knocked out in the corner and Mandy was trying to get him to wake. There were tears in her eyes. I felt his fist make contact with my cheek. I fell down, holding my face, that hurt like hell. One of the guys was making his way to Mandy. Mandy screamed.

That was the last thing i saw before i got hit in the head, with something hard. Everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LIAM'S (POV)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lacey was whimpering beside me. I was scared to but i couldn't let it show, i was the man here. The person who was in our house had just made there way to the kitchen. I heard clashing and banging as the searched.

Me and lacey were the first room down the hall, but we were in the closet. I had thought of it last minute. Lacey was on my lap, holding her arms around me for dear life.

"Do you have any idea who is here?" I whispered.

"Y-y-yess, i-i t-t-think so," she managed to stutter out.

"I am going out there to reason with them, ask them want. Stay here, and don't come out." I told her. She nodded her head as i set her down. I opened the door and walked into the hall.

"Hello, if your here, please come out. I want to reason with you." I yelled nowhere in particular.

A person emerged from behind the couch. They looked big, and buff. But I couldn't tell much more because they were in all black and the lights were off.

"Give me the girl, and ill leave and you can go back to whatever you were doing before you met them," the man replied. I could tell by the deep voice.

"There are no girls here, and why would you want girls. Are you doing something to them?" I asked bing nosy. So he wanted lacey. Well he will have to get through me. And I think i could take him.

"None of your business. Now hand her over, we know shes here. If you don't got the easy way, ill make it the hard way." He replied sounding evil. No way was he getting my lace. What did she do, why would they want her.

"What did she do, if its money you want, i have that." I said to him without hesitation.

"No, we want the girls. We already have 2, just hand her over." He said sounding annoyed.

"Never," was my reply.

"Fine then. Ill go find her." He said making his way towards me.

"You'll have to get through me first." I said.

"OHHHHH, tough guy. Well see about that." He lounged at me. His fist made contact with my gut and i fell to the ground.

I wasnt going to give up that easy. He started to kick my stanched so i grabbed his leg and pulled him down. I stood over him, but he got up quickly. He whistled and 2 more guys came in.

Oh shit, they were pretty big. But for my lacey, anything.

I heard a sniffle and turned around, lacey was standing there.

"Liam, step aside, i don't want you to get hurt. I did something bad, and i-i-i...." She stuttered and made her way toward them, sobbing.

They came at her to grab her but up i stopped them. They hit me on the head with something hard. I say black dots as i was knocked out.

I remember lacey screaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MANDY'S (POV)~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and louis were sitting by a rainbow. The end of a rainbow. I knew is wasn't true immediately because there are no ends to rainbows. But it felt so real.

"Mandy. Mandy, wake up!" He screamed.

I woke with a start, scared because i was in a car. I looked to my right to see lacey and to my left kate. All the memories of last night came flooding back to my mind. I started to sob.

I remembered the guys from the concert ganging up on louis and Harry. Harry was knocked out with a hit to the head right after louis. Louis had been thrown into the wall by one of them. They hit me on the head the same way they did to Harry and i blacked out.

I cried and cried and remembered i was in a moving car. But who was driving. I looked at my surroundings, i was in the back of a moving truck. There was a old refrigerator on the side and a few chairs near the door.

Me, lacey and kate were tied up by something itchy. They were stirring. I kicked lacey in the leg and kate and they woke up in an instant.

"Where are we?" Kate mumbled. She had on her pyjama pants and a sweater, with a bra. Her hair was messed up and her makeup smudged.

"I don't know, but they hurt Liam. I know it was them from the concert." Lacey whispered trying to hold back tears. Her hair was curly but poofy and frizzy. She didn't have any makeup on and she was in her sweats and a bra, with a black t-shirt.

We all had no shoes on. I was in shock. We were being kidnapped. What would they do to us? Rape, abuse or would they just plain kill us. We needed to escape. But we were tied up, did t know where we were and how long we had been driving.

I looked down at what i was wearing. I had my white pyjama pants on and louis hoody. This made me cry more. Would we ever see them again.

I drifted of to sleep again, trying to come up with a plan. Kate and lacey were sobbing. I wanted to comfort them, but my arms were tied up to something and i needed to be comforted myself.

Why us? It was just a joke. We didn't mean it. Maybe if we apologize they would let us go. Maybe if we deleted the picture they would leave us alone.

The more i thought of it, the more stupid it sounded.

They weren't letting us out, we had to escape.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I will update again as soon as i can because i haven't in a while

and i want to pay up the time i lost.

I hope you enjoiyed it.

What will the boys do when they wake up?

Where are the girls?

How will they get out if this one?

Thank you for reading!

Luv you all!!!