Chapter 17 (fly fly away)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOUIS (POV)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Mandy were the last ones in the hotel room. Everyone decided it would be a good idea if we changed hotels, those guys could come back. It had almost been a week now. The thought of what they could do to Mandy and the girls made me shiver and my blood boil with rage. Mandy was my everything and i wouldn't let those 3 men take her from me.

I finished folding my last pair of boxers and zipped up my suitcase. I rolled it out the door along with Mandy's. she wanted to take a shower and freshen up because she forgot to yesterday after the rink. I waited for her, laying on the bed untill i heard her call my name and the shower stopped. "LOUIS!" She whispered loudly yet soft.

"Yes love?" I relied wondering what was wrong. Maybe the water had run out or...

"Can you grab a towel from the maid across the hall. There are none in her and i am soaking wet." She asked and i nodded, but she wouldn't see me. As i walked to the door of our room the hot condensation from the shower made my face warm and the smell of Mandy's pear shampoo filled my lungs. Smelt good. I stepped out of the door and walked out the apartment.

The maid had just stepped out of a room. She had dark dyed and straightened hair. Her eyes were a fake blue, so she must have wore contacts. There was nothing but make up on her face and she was so skinny, must be anorexic. I squinted at her name tag trying to make it out, it read "lindsey". I would adress her by that then, to be polite.

She must have caught me squinting at her chest because she winked and said "you likey very sudectivlet as i walked towards her. I was about walk back to our room and just give Mandy my shirt but the girl, who smelt of detergent, grabbed my collar and pushed me into the room she was cleaning. I fell onto the bed but shot up and darted to the other side of the room. She tried to pounce on my but i doged and sprinted to the corner by the bed. Bad idea.

She blocked the door way so i couldn't escape and walked to wards me. She be t down and unzipped the top of her blue cleaning outfit. "You know you want me louis" she said. Sizz she knew my name. She pulled her arms out of the sleeves to reveal her tits. I covered my eyes and ran towards where i thought the door was. Stupid. I hat a wall and fell down, he onto of me in a second. She grabbed my belt of my shorts and tried to undo it.

I pushed her chest off me but it did t work, it only caused me to open my eyes. I saw Mandy in the door way. She had her short shorts from her pj's on and my big shirt. Her hair was in a wet bun and her legs were still dripping from the shower. I got a Walt of her hair and almost died but i remembered the girl on top of me.

"Mandy i-" i tried to say getting up and pulling my hands off her chest, oops. That probably didn't look the best.

"Just don't-" she said interrupting me, she stepped around me and looked at the maid slut on the floor.

"LINDSEY HOW COULD YOU! YOU RUIN KATES RELATIONSHIP WITH JEREMY AND NOW YOU CHEAT WITH MY BOYFRIEND! WUT IS WRONG WITH YOUR MESSED UP HEAD! i cant believe i was acually friends with you at one time" she yelled saying the last part in a whisper. I shuddered not knowing my Mandy had the kind of voice.

Mandy ran past me but i granted her hand gently, "please let me-" she cut me off again

"Stay the hell away from me and my friends, you- you- " she couldn't finish the last part, but i didn't want her too. It would hurt to bad. She grabbed her suitcase and ran towards the stairs, obviously not wanting me to catch her at any chance.

As soon and the door closed i ran to the elevator, it dinged and opened. I saw the slut get up and try to run to the elevator to get the go down 21 flights of stairs alone with me. In a tight space. But i hit the close button so many times untill it closed and took and deep breath in as it moved down to the lobby. I tried to hold in my sobs as the door opened but i didn't see Mandy in the lobby. I walked out of the elevator and to where the stairs came down.