Chapter 19 (fly, fly away)

~~~~~~~~~~~~KATES(POV)~~~~~~~~~~

Right now, me, Mandy, Liam, Harry, lacey, Niall and zayn were sitting in the hospital waiting room. Niall had came back from his girlfriend, Kathryns house to come to the hospital. Zayn had came from his lonely single bed room in our hotel and the rest of us came as soon as we heard. Ma dy was bawling onto my shoulder, it was soaking now. Me and lacey had tried to comfort her, telling her it wasnt her fault for what happened.

She didn't listen.

Louis was in a coma. He lost alot of blood and had a minor concussion with a cracked skull. He has been asleep, with signs of waking up, for almost a week. All of us desided we will come visit everyday for a week then whenever we can, if he doesn't wake. As i thought about it my mind wandered to what me and Harry did that night.

Me and Harry had fun that night. I didn't remember most of it but, i knew he refused to have sex with me. He wanted it to be special for me, cause it was my first time. That didn't stop us though. We may have not had sex, but he roamed my body, kissing every inch, naked. I felt amazing. If sex was just that feeling of being touched and kissed and loved, i wanted it from Harry every night.

Ever since then i have been dying to get Harry on our own, sadly, i haven't achieved. He's been at interviews or visiting louis or with Simon, making plans if louis doesn't, awaken.

"Louis tomlinson friends, he is allowed visitors now, but just 4 at a time." A nude told us. We all nodded and decided that it would be best if the three girls went in, so the boys could have their own time after us. Mandy sucked up her sobs, which had been on and off for the whole week, and entered the room.

Louis lied there, a bit pale and lifeless. There were 10 different IV tubes hocked up to his arms and chest. He was in a hospital gown and the sheets were up to under his arms. I saw his eyes flutter and the pupils move under the lids. He did t wake though.

The steady beep of the thing that monitors his heart kept the room quiet. They say that if your in a coma, you can hear the people around you, so i decided to speak.

"Louis, everyone has missed you, with your jokes and games gone the hotel is silent. The band needs you, us girls need you, for gods sake the world of girls needs you. Please wake up. Please.." I trailed off and left the room in tears, not saying anything more. I walked right into Harry's arms, crying. I noticed he was fighting back tears. I sat down on his lap and curled up. Hoping louis would wake up already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~LOUIS (POV)~~~~~~~~~

Darkness. It sorrounded me, not moving, not speaking, not caring. I felt scared. I couldn't move. My eyes were forced shut and i felt like i was being shoved under. I heard a faint whisper, and a sob, but that's it.

My eyes finally opened. I was in a hospital room. I sat up, feeling no pain and no feeling at all. I didn't have to breathe, my eyes didn't blink and when i moved around to touch something, i didn't feel it. Infront of me was Mandy and lacey. Mandy was staring at something behind me, with sorrow in her eyes and lacey was rubbing circles around her back.

"Mandy whats wrong babe?" I asked out loud. She didn't move or didn't show any slight chance of hearing me. Damn. Maybe i should speak louder.

"MANDY! WHY ARE YOU CRYING??" I yelled. She looked around as though she heard me, but continued staring at something beneath me. I stood up, and walked over to her. I put my arms around her and kissed her forehead. She just shivered, and my arms instantly went though her. Oh know, don't tell me im dead.

I tested the theory. I walked up to the door and tried to open the nob. Nothing. I took a step back and ran, right towards the door and though. Holy shit...

Harry was infront of me, in a hospital chair with kate asleep on his lap. The rest of the boys were there to, with tears in their eyes. Did i die? Or was this a dream. I tried to pinch myself and looked down. I saw nothing. I fell down backwards, glad that i didn't fall through the floor.

I walked back into the room, though the door, that lacey and Mandy were in. Lacey walked right through me, out the door, leaving Mandy all alone. That's when I saw it. My lifeless body. I was laying there, in a hospital night gown! There were tubes hooked up to me and a thing in the corner beeping loud and annoying. Fewft, i was alive.

"Louis." Mandy said.

I turned around and saw her staring at my lifeless body. She was crying right now.

"I-i k-k-know you c-cant h-hear m-mme right now, b-b-but i-if you c-can, i-i l-l-love y-you. I-i d-don't k-know i-f y-you s-s-still love m-me, but i-i n-need y-you b-back in t-the w-world. E-every o-one does." She paused. Trying to stop crying.

"MANDY I LOVE YOU! IM HERE! Just notice me" i yelled and whispered at the end. She turned her head in my direction.

"Louis?" She asked.

"Yes!" I screamed. But she didn't hear.

"We'll im going crazy now, i thought i just heard you.-" she let a tear fall "louis, please wake up. I don't care if you don't love me, but everyone else needs you. You can't die this young, your stronger then this. We need you to, just, not die." SE whispered tha last word and left the room. She kissed my body's forehead and left.

"Dammit louis, WAKE UP!" I screamed. Nothing. My body didn't move. Fuck.

I walked over to myself and layed down, going through my body. I lifted my right arm up, hoping my real body would move too. Nothing. I lifted my left, nothing. I tried closing my eyes and opening them, but my body didn't move. I gave up and sat in the corner. There was a pen on the ground. Not bothering picking it up i kicked it. It moved.

I picked it up, and it didnt go through me. Maybe i was alive again. I ran over to the bed, and i was still there. But how did i pick up the pen. I looked over to the door. It was a wooden. The pen was plastic. I walked over to the desk beside my bed. I put my hand on it a d felt nothing, when i put pressure my hand fell through.

There were fake plastic everlasting flowers on it. I touched one. It felt like silk. I lifted it up, and it moved, in my hand. So i could touch plastic, but nothing else. Maybe there was some kind of plastic on the bed, that's why it could hold me. I knew what i had to do.

I need to Harry, tell him im alive and that i need his help. With the pen.

________________________

Hey dudes.

We're u expecting louis in a coma, cause i wasn't.

He words just magically turned up on the screen as i typed, coma.

I hope it was exciting, yes it was short, but u had to be filled in.

I will be posting another chapter, longer, hopefully before Sunday. Im sorry but these things take time. And i don't feel like doing the next chapter right now. Hehehe.

Sorry about the sort of cliff hanger, i just couldn't resist.

This part of the book is kind of like what happens in the movie "just like heaven" and "over my dead body" i love those movies, so i had to add this in.

Luff u all

-amanda