Chapter 3 (fly fly away)

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LACEY'S (POV)~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drive wasn't to long, it took us about 20 minutes to get there. we were there at 7:20 so we didn't get a really good parking spot. we walked about what felt like a half mile before we got to the doors.

It was packed, people everywhere. Outside there were fans screaming because they didnt have tickets and inside people were screaming that they had tickets. What next, do some group of guys walk in thinking they are better then one direction. Just then i looked at the door, i had spoken too soon.

I saw a herd of boys push girls out of their way as if they were too good for them. The first one, obviously the leaded walked up to us. He had sleek black hair and a muscular body. His face wasnt the prettiest because his nose looked as though it had been broken over and over. His eyes were an unpleasant shade of brown and a sassy grin on his face. 

"Why are babes like you here to see shitty gay direction when you could be at my apartment, with me, alone..." He trailed off checking me out. I felt the urge to slap him but whispered something in Kate's ear which she told Mandy.

We wanted to have some fun, just a trick so kate and mandy played along with me.

"Where is your house babe," I asked trying to look as seductivley as i could to the leader.

"We don't even have to go to my house, there are plenty of bathroom stalls," he said leaning into me pushing me against the wall. I was stuck there but pretended to not be shocked and i just played along.

His hand trailed up my thigh almost to my ass when i thrust one leg op onto him making him pin me to the wall. I looked over at kate and Mandy. There were just following along, Mandy was being pinned to the wall by a dirty blond with dark eyes and HUGE arms. Kate had just brought a guy that looked alot like the leader except a bit shorter and his eyes were green to the wall.

I leaned in and he was about to kiss me, i leaned into him and when his face was close enough i whispered into his ear, "Liam Payne will be my man, player"

Kate seemed to follow and same with Mandy, we walked off to get our tickets scanned when Mandy stopped. She turned to see the boys and took a quick pic, there were people in the way so i couldn't quote see them and i saw Mandy make her way to me and kate.

She shoved her phone in my face and i looked at the picture. All three boys were starring at her in shock with a huge bulge in there pants. me and kate burst out laughing and Mandy giggled. No one except one direction could be our men!

We made our way out on the floor, we were about 5 rows from the front. The lights dimmed and Nialls sexy Irish accent played on the speakers.

"I am Niall, me and my mates, louis, Harry, Liam and zayn are here for our fans. We love you all very much and are here because of you."

They all stepped onto the stage and began to sing

Yeah, 1-2-3-4

Seeks out in the middle of the night

Yeah

Tight dress with the top cut low

She's addicted to the feeling never letting go-owwo

Let it go

She walks in And the room just lights up

But she dont want anyone to know

That i'm the only one that gets to take her ho-owwowome

Take her home

But every time i tell her i want more

She closes the door

She's not afraid of all the attention

She's not afraid of runnin wild

How come shes so afraid of falling in loo-owwoove

She's not afraid of scary movies

She likes the way we kiss in The dark

She's so afraid of falling in loooeooeove

The song and lyrics played over in my head while i danced with my besties, best night ever, best song ever, best band ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MANDY'S (POV)~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me, lacey and kate sang along to every single song. I knew my calves would be sore the next day from dancing and i wouldn't have a voice from singing. I felt hight off the music, its not scientifically possible but it is directioation possible.

All of a sudden the music stopped and the whole crowd went quiet, everyone was looking at the stage, but me kate and lacey kept dancing and singing. Harry's voice came on the speaker phone, "now we are going to choose a few lucky girls from the audience to come up here and let us sing to them. We will sing 2 songs with them or to them on stage."

I heard the announcement but kept dancing, but like i said, i was high on music, and i was loving it. Me lacey and kate were now the only ones i. The whole stadium dancing, awkward. I looked up to see all the boys, louis, Harry, Liam, Niall and Zane's eyes on us. My heart beat faster and faster. I felt like i was going to burst.

"Would you 3 girls like to come onstage and dance with us or do you want to keep dancing down there?" Zayne asked us with a smirk.

Me, lacey and kate looked at eachother, i gave them a act-cool-and-dance-up-there look. Three security guards guided us to the top of the stage and we say on stools looking around us. Over 30,000 girls were starring at us with jealousy and shock. They would do anything to be up here.

I looked over to see the boys starring at us. We stood up ready to dance to the music, as soon as i heard the drum beat, i swayed my hips. I was getting all woozy, people say music is their medicine, well music is my drug. I didn't even realize i was dancing until i looked at louis and he was starring right at me. Damn why does he have to be so dreamy. Calm down, just calm down. The boys began to sing and i felt myself dancing again, this ti e with lacey and kate. I closed my eyes and let the music take over me.

You're so pretty when you cry

When you cry

I wasnt ready to hear you

Say goodbye

Now your tearing me apart

Tearing me aparttttt

Your tearing me aparttttt

Your so London your own style

Your own style

And together we're so good

So girl why

Are you tearing me apart

Tearing me apartttt

Your Tearing me apartttt

The chourse came and as Harry sang it i felt like i could do anything. I dont know how this night could get any better. Louis sang which made my heart flutter. His voice was beautiful. The song ended to quickly and same with the other song. Harry invited us to the after party, how could we refuse. Any chance we got to see the boys meant more of a chance that we get to know them and hear their beautiful voices.

I saw Harry check kate out, then Liam look at lacey with wanting eyes and i had caught louis starring at me, i felt the heat creep up to my cheeks. I knew he saw me blush and smiled, blushing as well. Wait, what!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote!

If i have mistakes please tell me and i will fix them. I hope i got the lyrics right.

Comment, vote and please follow me! :):):):):)):):):):):):):):)

love all ya!

Amanda