Capter 14 (fly fly away)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LIAM'S (POV)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*morning*

I woke up with curly hair in my face, and it wasn't mine. I laughed when i figured out it was my girl, Lacey's hair. I played with it since i was up. I used my index fingers and curled the curls around them. Her hair was soft and light. She smelled like the pomegranate shampoo in the shower.

"Do you like my hair, Payne?" She asked me, smiling.

"Ummmm, perhaps" is how i answered and she laughed. I pulled her closer to me and she turned to face me. Her breath, of minty toothpaste was on my neck. I shivered. I fell asleep, again, to Lacey's breath pattern.

*****

I woke up, again, but this time with a head on my chest. There was also another body ontop of me, and i could sense more breathing in the room. I stretched my arms out, touching 2 people and my feet kicked one. I opened my eyes.

"MORNING LIAM!" They all shouted. Everyone was in my room. Zayn was sitting in the corner, he had a fake smile on his face. I made a mental note to ask him about that. Louis was laying ontop of my stomach, his feet over the other side of the bed. That's why I felt pressure on my stomache. Lacey was laying next to me, louis legs ontop of her and kate, Harry, Mandy, Niall and kathryn were standing along the sides.

"Happy birthday love!" Lacey whispered in my ear. Oh yeah, wait how old was i now, 19? 20?

"Lad, you're getting old! 19!" Harry said, oh yeah, I was 19.

Dang, i was older then lacey now. She is going to tease me , i just know it, but ill just tease her back. Hehehe

We all walked to the lobby, but we used the elevator, i hate stairs, and we got my favourite breakfast, BAGLES! We walked up the the cashier and ordered, lacey and me got the raisin cinnamon one and everyone else got white. All were toasted with cream cheese.

As we were eating at one of the tables, something kept nagging and nipping at my mind. I wanted to know why those guys kidnapped the girls. It bugged me so much i almost yelled it out in never have i ever yesterday. Oh course lacey made me forget about it, just being her attractive self.

"Lacey, what did you and the girls do to make those guys want to come after you? It must have been something bad, but i don't care, i just want to know." I whispered in her ear. She looked at me, there was fear and worry in her eyes. I wanted to comfort her but i needed to know.

She stood up and lead me up tot he room. The elevator ride was long and silent. She still wouldn't tell me. But i asked her, and i was hoping that this secret wasn't as bed as it seemed. The doors opened and she strode to the room. I had a key and opened it. She wheat and sat down on the couch. I sat down next to her.

"Liam, just promise me that, no matter how you feel about it, you won't take it out on Mandy lr kate, if anything i deserve the blame. I dont want you to hate me, or-or br-bre-break u-up w-with me- -but i u-understand if you do, i- felt t-terrible a-after." She began, and started to sob when she said break up. I was so scared, what of she was a drug dealer, or a murderer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~LACEY'S (POV)~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so scared, what if her did break up with me, or tell the boys and leave. I was so scared i started to cry. I had to tell him but it was so bad.

I told him everything. I told him how the guys told us about how they were better then one direction and how the pinned us and we played along. How Mandy and kate had followed my lead, with other guys. And finally, how the had an erection in public and we took a photo. Liam just sat there, i don't think he eve blinked.

He got up and walked to our room. I tried to grab his arm but he pulled away, not saying anything a thing. I sat there, looking at the room door, tears slipping down over my cheeks. He came out 5 minutes later.

"Lacey, ummm, i don't know what to say, i mean, i thought you were more mature then that. They could have, killed you, and it was all just a game for you 3. I just," he got up and left again. I got out my phone and texted Mandy,

To: the-MANDINATOR

From: la-la-lacey

I told Liam, about the guys. Tell Harry and louis, they should know. Liam's mad at me. :'(

I clicked send and sat down, feeling upset. One of the only people who understood me was mad at me. Kate, Mandy and my friend adrie, also understand me, but Liam is MY Liam. I heard our door open a crack, but i didn't look up. I was to scared to look up, with the tears in my eyes.

"Lacey, promise me you just won't, ever do that again." Liam said walking towards me.

"Yes, I promise. I shouldn't have done it in the first place" i replied.

He walked over to me and gave me a hug. I wanted it to be a kiss, but i don't think he will forgive me in 20 minutes.

"Liam, where do you want to go for your birthday, just you and me." I asked.

"Anywhere as long as your with me." He replied, making me smile.

I couldn't take it anymore i leaned up and kissed him. I made it short so he wasnt uncomfortable but he grabbed my neck and made it deeper. Our mouths moved together for a few minutes untill we had to break for a breath. I grabbed his hand and led him back downstairs to where the others were.

"Lacey, your here! I told the other guys, they didn't like it at first, but i apologized and they forgave me, and kate." Mandy said whispering in my ear while Liam walked towards the boys. 

-----------------------

Sort chapter, but i have writers block, so i didn't want people to have to wait a other few days.

I have some ideas for the next chapter!

Hope it was ok:)

LU U ALL!

By the way this was chapter 14

~amanda