Chapter 2 (fly fly away)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~KATES (POV)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was up almost all night dreaming about the boy of my dreams. Even though i am wide awake i didnt sleep. I dont think i will be able to wait for tonight. I am freaking out! What am i gonna wear, how much make up should i put on, will he like me, will i meet him, has he ever dated an 18, almost 19 year old like me. I am so stressed. I need to go shopping.

"Guys, wanna go shopping for the concert tonight?" I asked the air, hoping so done would answer. 

"Hell yeah!" Lacey screamed at the top of her lungs. And Mandy's voice came shortly after saying, "I don't think this day could go much slower anyways! And i need a good outfit if my future husband is going to see me," she screamed and laughed, but i knew she was dead serious.

We got in the car but i drove since lacey had got up late after falling asleep, again! And she was dressing in the back and getting her makeup on. The car was small but i knew lacey could do it. Mandy couldn't drive because me and lacey didnt trust he with a broken arm/wrist.

We got to the mall after an hour of driving and searching and turning around. I found a parking space right by the door and parked! YES! Rock-star parking. Me, lacey and Mandy spent the whole morning in forever 21 trying on coloured skinny jeans, dresses and shoes. I got a pair of red heels, not to high but they added an inch to my height so i would be towering over lacey and Mandy, but i wasn't, just by a few centimetres for lacey and 3 inches for Mandy. She stopped growing in grade 10 and was taller then us until grade 12 when me and lacey sprouted up 2 inches taller then Mandy! Woopwopp!

Anyways, i got some red pumps, mandy got some peach pumps, a bit taller then mine but she was still shorter, and lacey got some black pumps. We headed out of the store around 12 o'clock and decided to get some lunch. We walked over to Burger King, i got a burger with fries, lacey got the same and Mandy got a wrap, hehe, no burger for You! She got sick when she ate burgers.

After our lunch, feeling satisfied we went to Sephora -to get make up- and Urban Planet to get some dresses and Mandy found a pair of gorgeous skinny jeans. By the time we got out of the mall it was only 4:00 the concert wasnt untill 7:30 so we would get ready around 6:00 so we could leave at 7:00! I was so pumped! I have forgotten all about Jeremy... Well not entirely. 3 nights ago before we left i almost went all the way with him. I am a virgin, but Jeremy had gone to fast and i said not yet, that probly the reason he went to lindsey. She is a slut, litteraly, 35$ an hour. I dont think he paid her though.

Enought about Jeremy, i told myself, he cheated on you, slept with another and he didnt break up with you or at least say that you 2 were growing distant. He's an asshole. But Harry, man, hes everything i want, curly hair, brown if possible, deep eyes easy to read his expression, funny and romantic. I feel like, even though i haven't even met him yet, i could keep him as mine forever. Only mine... My thought was interupted by a thump and smack.

I looked beside me to see lacey on the ground of the parking lot, her shopping bags had fallen out of her hand and she was clutching her cell phone. Me, Mandy and her burst into laughter, i didnt even know what we were laughing about, i thought it was probly the reason we were laughing. Five minutes After falling onto the pavement ragging with laughter i asked Mandy, 

"What happened, i didnt even see but i laughed anyways!" This brought more laughter for e those 2 then Mandy spoke up,

"Lacey was playing temple run and you know how she moves with the guy,-i nodded- she moved to the left and hit that trucks side door and fell down!" Mandy said to me laughing every 3 words. Lacey burst into tears of laughter and we had to help her up, grabbing her bags as she stroked her phone saying it was alright! Typical lacey.

We got into the buggy, me driving again because i think lacey hit her head, and drove to the hotel, only taking us 10 minutes. I ran upstairs-i raced the elevator- and looked at the elevator door. They hadent made it up yet so i waited. The door opened and we all strode to our room, unlocked it and walked inside. The time was 5:49 so i decided to hop into the shower shower in my room and rinse my hair.

Man we had laughed on the ground, in a parking lot for more then an hour. We were so cool...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MANDY'S (POV)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate, me and lacey got out of the shower around the same time. I blow dried my hair and let it sit for a while with some hairspray. My hair doesn't curl that easy so i add hairspray a d let it soak in so it stays. I walked over to the pile of bags on my bed and got out a black strapless dress that had pretty patterns on peach beads on the bottom part and came down to my mid thigh. i grabbed my peach belt from my suitcase and the peach pumps i had bought as forever 21.

I slid on the dress, it fit perfectly, even though the zipper wasnt done up i went over to the mirror. I applied some eyeliner and a little pinkish he shadow just to make my eyes a different shade of peach then my skin. I put on some foundation and some red lipstick. Yes the lipstick didnt match my outfit but i wanted them to stick out, i always made them a different color. My style. I curled my hair which seemed to take forever and looked at the clock. It read 6:59, shit we better get goin. I grabbed a black lether jacket and slipped my shoes on. Thank god for giving me balance so i could run in hight heals.

The girls were waiting for me outside my room. THEY LOOKED GORGEOUS. Kate wore a white strapless dress that came down to her mid thigh. There were small black flowers all around the base of the dress. She had black pumps and a black belt. For make-up she had eyeliner and foundation. She was flawless. He hair was curled like mine except she must have done a French braid to the bangs because she didn't have them out, her hair fell bouncing at her shoulders.

I looked over and lacey, she had on the red dress i suggested she bought. It came down to mid thigh and had spaghetti straps but you couldn't see them because she was putting on her coat. Her hair was straightened and came down to a nice mid back length. Her hair was longer when she straightened it. She had a little red eyeshadow on and bright red lipstick like mine. Her mascara was at a perfect length and she didn't need any eyeliner to make her eyes look bold. Well kate and i didn't either but we preferred eyeliner. Her shoes were greyish pumps that brought out the blue in her eyes.

You guys look gorgeous!" I almost screamed.

"Mandy you look amazing"Kate said. I blushed and so did they.

I grabbed my iPhone 5 and set it on timer. We took 3 pictures together and 1 of each of us alone. We looked amazing. As we were walking through the lobby i heard 3 men whistle but me, kate and lacey didn't turn around. We had better boys to look at. The car ride was short and we were so pumped. It took kate 10 minutes to actually be convinced that we were in our way to see one direction.