Chapter 8 (fly fly away)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~KATE'S (POV)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i woke up next to none other then the Harry styles. His arm was around my waist so i was not going anywhere. His breath smelt like pepper mint on my next and i knew he was awake, just lure ring me into his smell. 

He leaned into me trying to get my lips. I put my 2 fingers on his mouth, making his open his eyes. 

"We'll good morning love," he said seductivly. 

"Mornin'" i said before i pecked him on the lips. 

We got up from the bed, and made it out the door on 2 feet. I grabbed a hold of Harry so i could walk down the stairs. 

";Im sorry but the rent for riding me down the stairs is a kiss," he said, man he really wanted kisses this morning. I teased him and just walked down the stairs by myself. 

"Not so fast, to be able to be in this house i must get a kiss," he said again, blocking my way. I gave in and ran into his arms. I touched his face Bentley making him shiver but never loosing eye contact. 

I leaned in and touched his lips softly with mine. We stood there kissing for what felt like seconds but was probably minutes. His lips tasted like his breath smelled this morning, like peppermint. I was tall but had to stand on my tip-toes to reach him. 

Louis walked in and ruined out moment, he grunted trying to get out attention.  

"We weren't the only ones making out, what about you and Mandy last night?" 

"At least we don't Snog in public." Louis said pretend pouting. He walked up to his room hands in face and came down with Mandy comforting him. 

"Did Harry hurt your feelings?!" Mandy said in a baby voice, louis nodded. 

"I didn't, hes, but, i-" Harry shuddered leaning behind me. 

"Boo bear, let's get some food, it'll make you feel better." Mandy said walking to the kitchen with louis. 

"Just want you to know, we see you so don't star snogging!" I yelled teasing them. 

"We can if we want to!" Louis yelled back being sassy. 

"Harry i am craving tacos, you want me to grab you one? Im just running over to burrito speldito." I asked him. 

"Sure babe, want me to come with?" Harry asked raising his eyebrow. 

"No, it's my treat, be back in 10. If not come find me." I shouted as i ran out the room. 

I walked to the stairs, not wanting to get stuck in the elevator. I heard voices coming out of the elevator. I walked into the stairs doorway, but stopped. The voices sounded firmilliar. I peaked through the window as they walked by. 

"Are you sure you saw the girl we met at the concert." A dark haired tall man asked. 

"Yes, she was snogging some other guy, and i think her friends are here too." The second one with blonde hair said. 

My heart stopped, that was the guy and his friend. His other buddy must be here too. Those are the guys we fooled around with at the concert. I mean we didnt like kiss or fuck or anything but me, Mandy and lacey all made them have a boner, each on of them. I mean we were just foolin around, just experimenting. From what i knew, we were all virgins. At lease i haven't talked to lacey or Mandy about it in a while. They stopped in front of our hotel room, and knocked. Thank god Harry answered the door, and not Mandy or lacey.