Chapter Four

Chaeryeongs pov

"Bye Lia, Ryu!" I shouted and waved as I ran to the bus stop to go to the fan meet.

I got on the bus and drove to where the fan meet was, when I got off, It was only 12am. There was still and hour and a half until it started so I decided to do some shopping.

This was my first fan meet, so I didn't know what would really happen, but I have seen clips of idols wearing accessories that are given to them by fans, so I went and bought some small black cat ears.

After I did that and had a small snack, It was 12:30 so I headed over to where the fan meet was and saw already nine people there, so I sat down and started scrolling on my phone until the fan meet started.

Two men came outside and told me and the others that it was starting so we all went inside and took a seat. I think there must have been 100 in total, including me. 

Inside was at least two hundread seats placed in a half circle shape. In the middle was the stage. 

Yeji's going to be standing there soon, I thought to myself as I rushed past others to get a good seat. 

I took a seat in the front row, close to the middle, and people started taking seats around me. I got a bottle of water and Yeji's offical light stick out of my white tote bag and then placed it underneath my seat. I took a sip of my water then put it down as the room went silent.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as music started playing of her new song, Crown on my Head. About ten young women, back-up dancers, rush onto the stage from the sides, and taking their place on the stage.

Red and white lights flashed a figure rised out of the stage, from below. She had long brown hair and pale skin, cat eyes and the hottest woman I've ever seen.

She walked towards the back-up dancers, taking her place as I turned my light stick on.

"Everybody, stand up right now!" She shouted and smirked. 

"Yeji!" I heard the person next to me call as she stood up, so I did the same.

"정해진 길을 버리고," She started singing while dancing. "나만의 거리를 만들어 가." I started screaming the lyrics along with her. "Someone said I'm like a leopard, hell yeah, I'm untamable. I mean I'm born to be wild."

~

After she finished performing that song, and two other songs from her new album, she stood in the middle of the stage, ready to introduce herself.

"YEJI!!" I shouted excitedly as she waved.

"Wow, so many of you!" She smile and I cheered with the rest of the people. "It's so nice to see you all again!"

"I'll now introduce my self," She said as she walked to the front of the stage where a water bottle was. She took a sip and then put it back, walking back to the middle.

"Hello, Midzy's, Its Yeji!" She smiled, waving as we cheered. "Did you miss me?"

"Yes!" me and all the other fans screamed and she smiled cutely. 

"Yeji sarangie!" A girl from the front row shouted and Yeji blew a kiss to her.

"Love you too," She smiled. "Now, are you ready for my next song?"

Me and everyone else cheered, but Yeji said, "Hmm... I don't think your ready yet, your all sitting!"

The people around me stood and started cheering for Yeji as the music to her next song started playing, so I jumped up, doing the same.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi, Kylia again! Sorry for the small update, I had a big writer block so I copied what Yeji said from an Itzy concert I went to lol. Because of this short chapter, I promise a double update next time! Anyways I gotta go have dinner, Thanks for reading and take care, don't forget to comment and vote!