Chapter Five

Yejis pov

"Nothing gon' stop me, no-nobody, yeah!" I finished off the song, Untouchable, controlling my breath so It didn't look I was out of breath. 

I smiled as my fans cheered, standing up properly. Two staff members then bought out a large, glass bowl in the shape of a sphere, with about 200 small pieces of paper inside. They put it down next to me on the ground.

"I just performed some of my songs, Be in love, Chesire, and Untouchable!" I said into my mic and my fans cheered. "How was it?" I smiled thankfully as Midzys cheered again for me, louder this time.

"I now have a surprise for you all," I smirked as I bent down, picking up the glass bowl. "In this bowl is each seat number written down on pieces of paper, and I'm going to pick out five different pieces of paper. If your seat number gets called out, you can come up here and get a bag of goodies and we can talk one-on-one for three minutes!"

My fans screamed loudly, hurting my ears but I smiled anyway. I saw many of them look at the number on the seats. I shook the bowl roughly and reached my hand inside, and picking out a slip of paper from the bottom, lifting it out and reading it aloud.

"Seat number... thirty-two!"

~

After a while, it was time for the last fan to come up. I was a little tired from the other four people who where all little kids who were really energetic, but I ignored it and smiled again.

"Last but not least..." I picked up a piece of paper from the very top. "Seat number... Nine!"

I looked down to the front row where a girl only a couple years younger than me stood up excitedly.

...wow, I thought in surprise as I saw the girls face, staring at her as she walked up onto the stage infront of me. She's kinda cute.

I realised that I was staring at her and smiled pretending that never happened. "Come," I said, leading her behind the stage like I had with all the others so we could talk with out my fans hearing. One of my MVs played for my fans so they wouldn't get bored, this time it was Loco.

"Here," I pointed to a brown table with two wooden chairs. I walked up to one of them, pulling out one for her. She smiled and thanked me, sitting down and I took a seat across from her.

It was a little awkward, but I smiled and waved. "Hi! Although you probably already know, I'm Yeji, It's nice to meet you!"

The girl seemed shy, she blushed and smiled cutely. "I-I'm Lee Chaeryeong, I've been your fan since forever!"

"Thanks," I tried to hide my red face. "You have an accent... are you from around here?"

"Well, I was born here in Korea, but I moved to New York when I was seven. I came down here because the summer holidays, so I don't have school for a bit!"

~

As the MV of Loco finished, so did my time to talk to Chaeryeong. It felt like hours that I was talking to her, but it was only a couple minutes. I stood up, and she did too.

"It was nice talking to you!" I smiled, giving her a light blue bag full of merch. "But our times up."

She nodded and followed me as we walked back onto the stage, I waved and said bye and she walked back down to her seat, beaming the whole way.

~

After I performed some more of my songs and talked a bit more, I said my goodbye and finished the fan meet.

"Well done, Yeji!" My manager, Sana, said as I walked through the hallways of the backstage, to my dressing room. 

"Thanks, Sana Unnie." I went into my dressing room, getting changed into black sweatpants and a white shirt. I walked back out and Sana escorted me out to where I would be picked up and dropped off back at my condo.

"I saw the way you looked at that girl, Yeji." She said, grinning at me. "That last girl... Chaeryeong was it?"

"Yah, Unnie!" I shouted, flustered. "She was just pretty, ok!

"Yeah, right."

As the black van pulled up to take me home, I stopped.

"Yeji?" Sana asked as she hold the door open. "Are you getting in?"

I sighed, shaking my head. "Can I walk home today, Unnie? I can wear a hat and a mask... and be extra careful!"

Sanan let out a long sigh. "Yeji..." She rubbed her eyes. "Fine, but only this once, ok? Not again."

"Thanks Unnie, see you later!" I waved and ran off, pulling on a dark blue cap and a white mask.

It was only a fifteen minute walk from here to my condo, so it wasn't a big walk. As I was walking, I couldn't stop thinking about her, Chaeryeong. She was so pretty, had a soft and cute voice. I smiled as I replayed our conversation through my head.

I wasn't watching where I was going, and I accidentally bumped into a girl who was running, and I fell to the rough pavement, she fell on top of me.

"Ow..." I mumbled as I sat up. The girl stood up, offering a hand to help me up.

She bowed at I got up, brushing dust of my clothes. "I'm so sorry, It was my fault!"

I was about to tell her to be more careful until I heard her voice, and saw her face as she looked up at me. It was Chaeryeong.

------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi again, double update as promised! Sorry for late update though, I've been busy with school and work. I have 3 part-time jobs I'm so busy, I want to quit at least one of them but my parents wont let me :( Anyways, thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and vote!