The Marriage Pact

A/N: ooh I suprised myself with that title...

this isn't a request, but a Sky Flaherty appretiation kinda thing.

yea... ENJOY!!!

March 19th, 2015

Lizzy's POV:

My head was pounding, and I was definetly hungover. I tried to rack my brain of any recollection of the previous nights events. Eventually, I gave up. Thinking while being hungover is harder than it seems.

As I got up to move, I felt something move in the bed next to me. Wait. Why is there something moving next to me? 

I looked over, fearing the worst. 

AH SHIT.

Laying right next to me, was some figure, some person. I reached out my hand to tap on their shoulder when...

crap.

I noticed a glimmer on my left hand. A ring, to be exact. You know how in Vegas, you can go and get married like its no problem. Well that's what happened to me, because I had a ring on my hand, a man in my bed, and I felt very hungover.

Then the lump moved, awake, and starting to realize what I had realized already.

"Lizzy?"

"Sky?"

"Shit." 

I realize that I should probably give a recap of what's going on. 

I'm Elizabeth (Lizzy) Faist. Yes I'm Mike Faist's little sister. I joined the National Tour of Newsies as Smalls/Nun/Bowery Beauty. I'm 17 years old, so a year younger than Josh Burrage, and a year older than Ben Cook.

Sky is the oldest of our friend group. He's 19, and plays Albert/Scab.

And we both have come to the conclusion that we drunkenly got married to each other.

*time skip brought to you by Ben Cook kicking himself in the face during Seize the Day in the Newsies: Live*

"What are we gonna do? I mean we're both underage, so we shouldn't have been drinking, and apparently now we're married!" Sky shouted out loud to nobody in particular.

"Look, lets just try to keep this a secret, okay? Everybody probably did odd things last night, so what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas okay?" I was trying to stay as calm as I possibly could, when really I was freaking out.

"Lizzy, you know this could potentially break your career right?" Now this shocked me.

"Why just my career? What about yours?"

Sky shook his head. "If you end up getting pregnant after... what happened last night, then your gonna have to leave tour. And I will blame myself for that."

Truth be told, I never thought of it that way.

"Sky, it's okay. We'll figure something out."

7 years later: March 19th, 2022

I gripped my bag as I entered the theatre. Today, I would be joining the Mean Girls National tour as an Ensemble member and the Janis Understudy. 

Here's where I belong.

Heh, count on myself to make a reference of the musical I'm literally doing. Lets just hope nothing horrible happens.

Sky POV:

Ugh. 

Our director Casey asked me if I could come in early today to give the new ensemble girl a tour. Like why me? Even with coffee in my system, I felt very sleepy.