Pulled hairs

Anya's POV:

The music started. A girl came towards us and asked," Will you like to dance with me?"

Naksh was going to say something but before that only I kept my hand on his shoulder.

" Sorry, he has girlfriend." And believe me Naksh eyes came out of their socket and that girl was whole pale.

" I am sorry, I didn't knew that." She was going to go but before that only I said," Hey, I was joking. Go and chill." I said while pushing Naksh towards that girl and they both came very close. And I winked at Naksh and mouthed," Enjoy."

Now I was alone. Everyone has a partner except me. Wow! It's ok, coach don't play. I saw Anjali and Prateek dancing together, Prateek's hand was on Anjali's waist and Anjali's hand was wrapped around his neck, they both were so lost in each other's eyes that they didn't even knew what was going on around them. I am happy for them. Well, why didn't anyone asked me for dance. Do I look that bad? Maybe. I sat on a chair and took a glass of apple juice and sipped it while seeing my friends. Even Aveesh and Shanaya went on the dance floor.

Kiaan came towards me and sit on the chair besides me.

" Hey, you are looking gorgeous."

" Thank you."

" I wanted to ask you for dance but I can't."

" Why?"

" I want to go directly to my home after this not to the hospital."

" Hey, I will not step on your foot or something like that so don't say that."

" You won't understand." And he stood and started leaving.

" You are going to hospital after this, I am going hit with my heels."

He winked at me and said," It will be my pleasure, Miss. Atleast I will go to hospital after getting hit by a beautiful lady, not an ugly man."

I didn't understood. I just got this, he flirted with me after insulting me. Seriously who is spreading this rumour that if they dance with me, they will end in the hospital.

Suddenly Tia came to me with her two minions and shot me a deadly glare.

" What do you think you look beautiful, no. You still look like an old ugly lady." I sipped my juice and royally ignored her.

" You bitch. What do you think, you will snatch Armaan from me. I will never let that happen." She started yelling, I stood and started going somewhere. When suddenly she pulled my hair.

" Ahh!!" I yelled in pain. Shanaya came and hit her a tight slap on her face and she left my grip. I straighten my hair.

" What is the problem with you? Why are you coming in between." Tia yelled at Shanaya. Shanaya pulled her hair and this time Tia yelled in pain.

" How dare you try embarassing my friend? I will show how are people bullied." She pulled her hair more tightly.

" Leave her Shanaya." I tried to pull her but she was not ready to leave.

" No, Anya. First she was abusing you, saying something shit about you and then she pulled your hair. She deserved to get beaten. I will show her what a real bitch looks like." She pulled her hair more tightly.

" No Shanaya. Leave her otherwise she will go bald." I very hardly pulled and stopped her from making Tia bald.

" Don't ever come near my friend otherwise I will make you blad for real." She threatened Tia and Tia ran from there.

" You were amazing, Shanaya." I said.

" This is the reason, she never bullied me." Shanaya said flexing her strength.