I love you

Anya's POV:

" Well now leave about all this. And Anjali you tell what happened between you and Prateek last night. He took you somewhere and then you both were dancing together and you were blushing a lot, haa." I teased her.

" Ummm... Actually..."

(Flashback):

Prateek hold Anjali's wrist and dragged her to backside and caged her between him and the wall.

" W-What are you doing, Prateek?"

" What do you think?" His eyes started darkening. She looked down due to shyness under his gaze.

" I am warning you. If you dare to even think about someone then get ready to strip in front of me." She looked at him. She felt some another kind of feeling which she heard him speak, " then get ready to strip in front me."

" Why??"

" Because I fucking love you. I love you from the very first day of the college. It was just that I didn't have guts to tell you. Then I got to know that you are Anya's friend and slowly slowly I started to fall more for you. I tried one night stands to forget you but nothing helped. "

" So..." She tried to say something but her words stuck inside her thought due to their closeness.

" Stop me Anjali otherwise I won't be able to control myself." Prateek said while looking at her lips but Anjali didn't pushed him which gave permission to Prateek and he captured her lips in a kiss.

The kiss was all they want, it had love and desire in it. First the kiss was gentle but soon it turned into a rough one. Anjali tapped Prateek's shoulder indicating she is out of breath and Prateek pulled. They both looked into each other's eyes and then Anjali looked down feeling shy. Prateek put his index finger on her chin and made her look at him.

" This was the best kiss I ever had." He said making her look at him.

" I love you, Anjali." He said while joining their both foreheads.

" I love you too, Prateek." Prateek pulled his head and looked at Anjali.

" I also loved you from the day we met. But when I got to know you do one night stands and have a girlfriend, I couldn't confess. I knew you will never fall in love with me at that time but still I couldn't help and fall even more deeper for you." She smiled while looking at him.

" Then why were you going to take that guy's number?" He asked confused with her current confession.

" I was never gonna ask. It was all Anya's plan, she wanted to make you jealous and realise that you love me."

" Ohhh, Seriously." And he chuckled.

" We should say that because of her only we are together." She said.

" We should thank her." He also said while releasing her from his hold and she stood properly.

" Will you dance with me?" He asked her while forwarding his hand.

" Not so soon. Impress me first."

" And how can I impress you, my love?"

" If I only tell you everything, what will you do?"

" So do you want me to again pin you against the wall and kiss you till your lips are swollen." And she blushed.

" No, I would like you to do that in private." She said confidently.