Love bites

Anya's POV:

" I am not seeing Armaan with Ridhima now a days." Shanaya said.

If you see Armaan with her then Armaan won't see another day.

Then only we saw Aveesh, Kiaan and Armaan walking.

" Aveesh! Come here only." Shanaya said.

Aveesh dragged Armaan also and Kiaan came by himself.

Armaan rolled his eyes on Shanaya and Shanaya did the same. I eyed Aveesh and he did the same.

They sat basically Aveesh forcefully made him sit and Kiaan sat by himself.

" Hi, girls!" Kiaan said to us.

" Hi!" We said.

Armaan from his eyes pointed me to go outside.

" I need to go to washroom." I said and stood.

" Let me also come with you." Shanaya said and dragged me with her.

I gave Armaan a sorry look. Visibly, Shanaya wantingly or unwantingly was pissing him off. After we came from washroom, we ate our food and started going back when suddenly I was pulled inside a dark classroom and pinned on the wall.

" Armaan, W-What are you doing?"

" Shh!" He said to me and moved his head closer to my neck. He slightly touched his finger on my neck making me close my eyes and goosebumps appear on my whole body.

He started giving me wet kisses. My hands automatically went in his hairs.

" Armaan, someone will see." I said while biting my moan inside by mouth.

" So?" He said in between of the kisses and continued kissing my neck.

" W-we s-should stop." I said.

" Ahh!" Suddenly a moan left from my mouth as he bite me harshly.

" I know but I don't want to." He said and started licking and sucking the place.

He kept biting my neck, licking it and then sucking making me moan.

Suddenly my phone rang, I took my phone out from the pocket. But Armaan took my phone from my hand and then pulled me even closer if it was possible.

I looked in his eyes and he did the same. For once, we were lost in each other. I put my arms around his neck and placed my hands in his hairs.

He continued giving me hickeys. My one hand went on his shirt and I clenched it while moaning. Suddenly the phone rang again, I took the phone from his hold and pushed him a little then picked the call.

" Hello."

" Kaha hai Tu?" Anjali asked.

" Wo..." I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning. Armaan had hugged me from back and was biting my neck. I glared at him which didn't affect him at all, he was enjoying teasing me.

" I went back to cafeteria..." I stopped myself from moaning again.

" To bring my phone." I continued.

" Why are you taking so many pauses?"

" Hello.. hello... Hello... I am not able to hear you.... Hello.. hello." And I cut the phone and turned.

" I need to go." I said. We looked at each other, I didn't even need words to understand that he doesn't want me to go, it was visible in his eyes but I need to go. I kissed his cheek as I know he won't let me go without giving him one.