New task

Anya's POV:

We entered a basement and my eyes widened as I saw the professor sitting on a chair there with his hands and legs tied and there were some mens also around us.

I looked at Armaan and shifted close to him. He passed me a bat.

" Go beat him. If by any chance he die don't worry, I will handle it also. Feel free to kill him." I took the bat. And hit that bat directly on that professor's face. Blood fell from his mouth but I cared less. I beat the shit out of him. When I felt that if I hit him more than he will die, I left the bat and went towards Armaan. A single drop of tear didn't fell from my eyes the entire time. I don't know why but I just hugged him. And he also caressed my back.

" I will file so many cases on you that you won't be able to come from the jail forever." He warned him last time before we left. I was sitting behind him and had kept my hands on his shoulders.

After 15 minutes, he said," What happened? Are you ok?"

" Yes."

" Jhuthi, waise toh tum pure din bolti rahti ho aur aab chup ho." He tried to tease me but I didn't replied.

" Armaan, kya humne galat kiya? Mujhe usse nahi marna chahiye tha."

" No dear, agar tum usse nahi maarti toh woh yeh galati baar baar karta."

" Par hum usse sirf arrest bhi toh karwa sakte the na."

" Usne galat tumhare sath Kiya hai, toh usse saza bhi tumhe hi deni chahiye."

" Par-" he cut me off.

" Tumhe pata hai ek shetaan ko Marne ke liye ek shetaan Banna padta hai."

We entered the university and there was crowd near the notice board. I also went there and found Shanaya and Anjali already there.

" What happened?"

" Our dean is changed."

" What?" I looked towards Armaan and he smirked. An unknown smile appeared on my face. Well, she deserved that.

" Looks like that jerk did this." Shanaya said while pointing out Armaan. I nodded.

--------------------------------

At the evening:

I got call from an unknown number. After thinking a lot, I picked the call up.

" Hello."

" Anya." I recognised the voice it was of Armaan's mother.

" Namaste Aunty."

" Namaste beta. How are you?"

" Aunty, I am absolutely perfect and beautiful like earlier. How about you?"

" I am very good. Are you free today?"

" Yes."

" Then, Come and meet me in Phoenix mall now."

" Ok, aunty."

After getting dressed, I went to the Phoenix mall. Where I found aunty. She came and hugged me then we did a lot of gossips. And then finally went inside.

First we went to Mac Donald. And ordered food for us.

" Well, I got to know you and Armaan became friends."