Second date

Anya's POV:

I came downstairs to find a hot and handsome man in a red shirt, black blazer and black pants leaning on a black Porsche with a rose bouquet in his hands while tapping something on the phone.

Everyone was gawking him but I didn't felt jealous because I know the man in front of me is all one.

I went towards him and hugged him, he also wrapped his arms around me.

" You look gorgeous." He murmured inhaling the smell of my perfume from my neck. I sprayed rose perfume today.

" What?" I said while pulling.

" This suit looked nice in the picture but it looks.. uhm.. not so good on you." He said but he didn't knew I heard the first line he said also.

" Well, Nischay is better than you, he said that I look hot." I said.

" Who is this, Nischay?"

" Why do you care?" While shrugging my shoulders.

" I know you are trying to make me jealous and I don't even care."

" Think whatever you want."

" No, you are just trying to make me jealous."

" Okkk!" I said while stretching the word okay.

" No tell me who is Nischay?"

" Right now, you said that I was trying to make you jealous and you don't care about whoever he is."

" Ok, you look beautiful." He said with a smile.

" Now tell who is this Nischay?" He asked.

" No one." I said with a smile.

" I knew it."

" If you knew then why did you compliment?"

" You were dying to get compliment that's why, I complimented."

" Who said I am dying? I already heard you saying me gorgeous, I was just teasing." I said.

" Such a kid." He said while giving me the flowers.

" Thank you." I said while taking the flowers from him and opened the gate of the car and my eyes went on the hamper of chocolates kept on the seat.

" You kept it."

" Nahi, mere bhoot ne aa kar rakh diya hoga." He said while giving a mocking smile. But that couldn't irritate me.

" Thank you." I pulled him into a tight hug making him disbalance.

" Oh my!" He said while balancing himself and hugging me back.

" Do you want to stay here only?" He asked sarcastically.

This guy can never tolerate my love. I hit his shoulder and pulled out of the hug.

" Tumhe pyaar sehen nahi hota na."

" Woh tumhari aadat nahi hai na karne ki."

" Matlab Mai pyaar nahi karti tumhe." I said while getting offended.

He picked me up and put the hamper at the side while making me sit on the seat without getting hurt.

" We can fight later, but not today." He said with a smile.

He took his blazer and kept it behind his seat then sat on his seat and started driving.

" Armaan, give me your phone." He took out his phone and handed it to me.

" I will change your wallpaper, ok?" I asked.

He nodded.

I switched on his phone and guess what I saw on his phone, my picture was on his lock screen, the one in which I was wearing blue saree. And the picture was so beautiful, the most beautiful picture, I have seen of mine. I was laughing in that photo and my hairs were flowing.