A New Family

short interviews confessionals

" I'm Isabella and everyone loves me." Isabella says towards the camera " I get whatever I want I get a free drinks from bartenders I mean I am hot." Isabella said confidently.

" I am a bitch but that's because I'm honest I will speak my mind when I'm drunk I am a huge bitch and very wild." Isabella says with a smirk.

" You do not want to fuck with me I will be the biggest bitch to you and beat your ass one time this bitch pulled my hair and she had a broken nose with a bruise on her eye." Isabella said laughing.

" My family is from Italy and moved to Manhattan before I was born so I'm Half American and Half Italian and if I get angry I will cuss you out in Italian I know all my Italian so I can say anything." Isabella said.

"Non vedo l'ora di incontrare tutti i miei coinquilini sexy e prendermi un po'di cazzo quest'estate" ( I can't wait to meet all my sexy roommates and get some cock this summer) Isabella said laughing.

" Jersey Shore here I come!" Isabella exclaimed blowing a kiss.

| Later |

Later, Isabella had finished packing her last bag " Lorenzo, Mark can you help me with my bags! Isabella shouted

Her brothers comes up the stairs grabbing her bags and helping her bring her bags to the car.

" Bye mom bye dad." Isabella said hugging her parents goodbye and does the same with her brothers.

" Call me when you get there." Her mom says " I will." Isabella says with a smile she then gets in the car starting the car.

She then drives off and squeals she was so excited to get to the house.

*********

Later she finally arrived at the house she sees the Italian flag " oh my gosh this is so cute." Isabella gushed she gets out the car and grabs her bags and suitcases.

Isabella walks up the stairs and opens the door " Hello!" Isabella shouted she sees some of her roommates.

A guy with a blowout walks over to her " Hey how are you I'm Pauly." Pauly says " Isabella." Isabella replied with a smile they shake hands and kiss each other on the cheek.

Pauly D- Isabella is fucking hot I mean her ass is fucking big like holy shit and she is just beautiful this is definitely going to be a good summer. Says with a chuckle.

" Hey I'm mike." Mike says " Isabella." Isabella replied they shake hands and kiss each other on the cheek.

Mike " The Situation"- Isabella's ass is fucking round and big I'm just like damn we got a situation.