The Great Depression

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT 18+

| Isabella's POV |

Me and the girls were in our room as Ron walks in " what'd she say to you guys?" Ron asked.

" Is she coming back?" Ron asked " not to our knowledge, no." Jenni says.

" Think she kind of feels like you do all this stuff to her, and then she just stays." Deena says.

" Yeah as a woman, I'd probably leave too." Jenni says " I fucked up, huh?" Ron says.

" For her to have that big of a decision to Leah's like that, like, yeah." Jenni says.

" I feel like I destroyed the relationship." Ron says " did you want the relationship?" Jenni asked.

" Like, you know, I've definitely realized that I lost something good now and it's like." Ron says I rolled my eyes.

" Don't give me dirty looks, Snooks and Bella." Ron says.

Isabella " Bella"- I think it's funny now that Sam is gone he's full of regret and feels bad but he wasn't saying that when he was breaking her shit and calling her the worst names. I don't feel bad for him being upset I only feel bad for Sam, He put her through so much shit.

" I don't even want to go upstairs. I don't even want to sleep upstairs to be honest with you. I, like wanna break down." Ron says.

Jenni sighed " I don't even know what to say." Jenni says " all right, I'm gonna go." Ron says walking out.

" He's a piece of shit all of a sudden he regrets what he did after calling her the worst names and breaking her stuff." I said with a scoff.

" Exactly." Jenni says I walk out and I sit on the couch and I sit on Pauly's lap he brushes his fingers through my hair and kisses my cheek.

Nicole puts cake in Vinny's face I laugh " that ain't right, bro." Pauly says with a laugh.

| The Next Day |

" Bella wanna help us move Sam's stuff?" Jenni asked " no thank you, I don't want any trouble getting started

" Bella wanna help us move Sam's stuff?" Jenni asked " no thank you, I don't want any trouble getting started." I said.

The boys walk inside " Just spent the last two years of my life cleaning keep it that way." Jenni says.

Ron walks downstairs with Sam's bag " shit we forgot a bag." Jenni says.

Vinny and Jenni left for a work and I decided to call Sam.