That's How the Shore Goes

| Isabella's POV |

I hear everyone come home from the club I walked out "Bella, Ron got arrested we were walking home the guy kept talking shit and tried to run up after security pushed him away so Ron punched him." Vinny explained " Oh shit." I said.

I walked to the kitchen pouring lemonade in a cup and I take a sip Nicole was on the phone with the police department.

" In the morning?" I hear Nicole ask " 6:30 in the morning." I hear Nicole say " what time is it in mike?" Sam asked " 3:30." Mike answered.

" Three hours away he's a big boy." Vinny says I just go back to sleep.

| Later |

I was sleeping and I heard the duck phone ring I go over to the phone and answer it " Hello?" I said.

" Hey Bella can you pick me up from the police department I don't want Sam snapping." Ron said " yeah." I replied I hang up and put the phone down.

I get in the Escalade driving to the police department " hey you okay?" I asked " yeah this guy just kept bothering all of us so I punched him." Ron says " good." I said and I drive home.

***********

Jenni and Nicole go to the beach so the rest of us decided to go to the beach as well.

We were at the beach Jenni and Nicole come over to us we see Mike creeping on this girl she looked like a teenager

" Yeah she's really young." Vinny said " she's a baby." Jenni says mike walks back over " did you find out she's twelve?" Jenni asked " how old?" I asked.

" I didn't even ask." Mike says " you gotta ask she looks sixteen." Nicole says " I'm trying to have some fun what the fuck." Mike says.

" I might go back early and call Keith like, hey you wanna go on a date is that what I say?" Nicole said " I gotta go to the house." Nicole says.

| Later |

Me, Mike, Vinny, Pauly and Nicole were sitting in the living room Nicole was upset about this guy.

" I'm in the worst mood ever." Nicole says " what are you so sad for? Cheer up Charlie." Vinny says " no." Nicole said " that date would've sucked anyways snooks." Pauly says.

" I know." Nicole said " Don't be upset over a douche you need to find a nice sexy, tan guido who's a gentleman." I said cheering her up " thank you boo boo." Nicole says hugging me I hug her back.

" You didn't go on a date either?" Nicole asked " Nah." Pauly replied " that's sad I know you wanted to." Nicole says.

Sam and Ron came up " snooks had a bad night tonight." Vinny says " why what did the ex boyfriend do want me to beat him you know I'll do it for fun." Ron says.

" No don't do that I don't want you in jail again." Nicole says making all of us laugh.

" I'm going to bed." I say going in my room to my bed I see Pauly walk in.

" Wanna cuddle?" Pauly asked I nod he crawls into bed with me wrapping his arm around my waist.

" I can't believe the summer is over." I said " I know I'll miss all of you guys." Pauly says " you better come visit me and call me." I say he laughs " I will don't worry." Pauly says laughing.

I smile and he looks into my eyes and he leans in putting his lips on mine and I put my lips on his and we begin to kiss we started to kiss passionately.

The kiss got sloppy and it was a heavy make out his hand went down to cup my ass as we make out.

He moves my hair out of my face and he continues to kiss me he then starts to kiss my neck all over and started to suck leaving a hickey.

We then eventually pull away and we smile and he kisses me again.

" Goodnight Bella." Pauly says " goodnight Pauly." I said with a smile and we fall asleep cuddling.

***********

The next day we were all eating dinner talking about all the good times " And last night me and Isabella started kissing." Pauly says " finally I see you staring at her at the club all the time." Mike says making everyone laugh " and I see the hickey you left her." Nicole says we all laugh.

We then go on the top deck and we begin to talk.

" I think this is the shortest summer I've ever lived for." Jenni said " it's nothing anyone would ever even imagine unless you do it yourself." Vinny says.

" We'll never experience this again." Pauly says " I want this thing forever this right here." Mike says " we did it together." Ron said.

" It takes a special type of person to get through this. And we all should be proud that we balled out." Mike said " it's a life changing experience whether we like it or not." Pauly says.

" Maybe we should get a shore house next summer."Mike says we all cheered.

| The Next Day |

I packed my final bag and I go into the living room "Bye guys

I packed my final bag and I go into the living room "Bye guys." I said " bye boo boo!" Nicole says and we hug " I'll miss you boo!" I said hugging Jenni.

And I hug everyone else goodbye I walk out and put my bags in the trunk I close it and I get in my car and I drive off.

finally finished season 1 !!

Time for season 2 miami season !!

Any suggestions for season 2 the Miami season?

Thank you for reading !!