Like More Than a Friend

Isabella and Pauly were still making out they eventually pull away and smile.

Isabella and Pauly continue to dance " Jenni she's so clingy." Deena says rolling her eyes.

" Who?" Jenni asked " Isabella she's so clingy like it's annoying like let your boyfriend have fun." Deena says rolling her eyes.

" Deena why are you so mad? They are together." Sam says " Because she's annoying." Deena says.

Jenni " Jwoww" I do think that Deena is jealous because Isabella and Pauly are together I mean she knew that since last summer and she was flirting with him.

" Deena keeps saying she wants you to fuck her." Nicole says " I'm with Isabella and she knew that so why is she acting like this now I don't understand." Pauly says.

" I know that's what I told her and she's just talking shit about Isabella and I'm like Isabella is your friend." Nicole says.

Nicole was talking with Jenni " I talked to Pauly he said that he doesn't understand why she's acting like this now because she knew him and Isabella were dating." Nicole says.

" Yeah but I don't want Deena to keep flirting with Pauly and trying to hook up with him because you know Isabella. And Isabella will beat her ass but I don't want Deena catching feelings for Pauly." Jenni says.

" I'm just really concern that Deena's gonna wake up tomorrow and be like, ' I like Pauly' and then what?" Jenni says.

Camera cuts to Isabella and Pauly dancing and making out and Deena looking at them in jealously.

" Yo Pauly!" Deena says Jenni quickly pulls Deena away to talk to her.

" If I do sex with him it is what it is." Deena says " Deena you knew that Pauly and Isabella were dating so that's what I don't understand why you're being like this now." Jenni says.

" I don't care I can get him if I want she's nothing important." Deena says.

" Deena you and Isabella are friends." Jenni says " I don't care." Deena says.

Deena- I honestly do like Pauly and it just annoys me that Isabella is so clingy like let your boyfriend have fucking fun I can get Pauly if I want I don't care if he's dating Isabella.

Everyone heads out and goes in the cabs back to the house.

| Isabella's POV |

We were back at the house Deena fell I help her up I walk to my room and change into comfy clothes.

| The Next Day |

I wake up due to the horn " Oh yeah wake up yeah!" Pauly exclaimed I groan and I get up and get ready for the day.

Me, Pauly, Vinny, Deena and Mike were going to the supermarket.

" Look how cute these little places are." Deena says " It looks like beauty and the beast or some shit." Vinny says.

" I feel like people are gonna start singing out their windows." Vinny says.

We head to the grocery store and we get everything we need.

After we head back to the house " Why don't make me and Deena cook?" Sam says.