Twinning

| Isabella's POV |

I walk out in the living room and see Nicole and Ron about to head out.

" Wait can I come with you guys?" I asked " yeah we're going to eat and to the gym." Ron says I quickly change.

We found this restaurant and we sit down " Can I have a sparkling water?" Ron asked the waitress

" I'm getting wine." Nicole says " Same I would like a wine too." I said.

The waitress hands us our drinks I take a sip out of my wine.

" So when are you going out to dinner with Sam?" Nicolle asked.

" I know she's gonna want to talk tonight if we go out, I'm not doing it." Ron says.

" Do it tomorrow. It's definitely needed, though." Nicole says.

" I miss her... you know I broke up with her in January." Ron says.

" And you guys didn't have sex?" Nicole asked " we gotta do it the right way." Ron says.

" Just fuck already I want you guys to have sex." Nicole said making Ron laugh.

" Before it was like, ' get away from each other', Now she's like, just fuck already " Ron says we laugh.

" Yeah. Cause I know you both want to." Nicole says.

" You trust her?" I asked " I'm getting there. I just don't wanna fall back into the same pattern that happened in jersey." Ron says.

" Well, you take her out to dinner tomorrow." Nicole says " We'll see what happens." Ron says.

We then head to the gym I started to work out the instructor was creepy.

******************

We were going to the club central  " Holy shit babe you look beautiful

We were going to the club central  " Holy shit babe you look beautiful." Pauly says I smile and we kiss.

We head to central and I started dancing I was shaking my ass.