Chapter 8

Chapter 8 - he didn't come home

Previously

“I'm scared”

Now

Handes thoughts

He's coming back in less than 2 months, he's going to be in the same country as me and I could literally see him anywhere. And what's kinda bad is that our parents are still friends so he could literally walk into this house at any point. What if we see each other after all this time,  and everything that happened. What's going to happen between us, wil we just ignore each other, try to talk? I can only imagine what will happen when I see him for the first time. I don't even know how he looks now. He got a million times hotter and more manly or the complete opposite.

It was nearly summer and the summer they came home. His parents were over the moon excited that they were finally going home. In this time they never went back at all so it was their first time back home in many years. He, on the other hand, didn't want to go back at all, even in a million years he didn't see himself going back. It took a lot of convincing for his parents to leave him back there when they leave.

“Mom, dad. I need to ask you guys something. I know that we're goin back this year, but I don't want to go back. I've gotten used to life here and overtime I've gotten over Hande too, I have no reason to go back. The friends I have there haven't spoken to me once despite my efforts to talk to them. There's literally nothing there for me.”

“This isn't  the easiest thing to do, we don't know what to do about this.”

“Please mom, you know I will be fine here. We have a house, I'm used to the cool weather here and I could actually make a life here. You know how hard it was to adapt here, and now that I'm used to it, we're suddenly leaving again.”

“Alright son, you can stay here, but always know we will be on the next flight whenever you need us. We trust you and know that it won't be easy for us. So yeah”

“Thank you so much, you've made me so happy”

It was time for them to leave. They said hard goodbyes and made sure he would be hundred sure that everything will be fine. He was staying, and hande was panicking because anytime now they're flight would be arriving and they might run to their house first. Since it's been so long without their closest friends it wouldn't be surprising.

“Mom, dad take care there and let me know if you guys need anything I'll jump on the next flight out no matter where or what I'm doing. I'm going to miss you both and i promise to continue to make you proud from here”

“Alright son, take care. And since we're going back, if you call and can't reach us you know who to call. We love you always”

His parents arriving in turkey and talking

“Ah the Turkish air is just so different and amazing. I'm so glad we came even if kerem stayed behind.”

“Yes that's true, let's go home first and then surprise our friends if you not tired”

“Ok well do that”

So they went home and settled in with whatever they had. They Would buy everything overtime. They ended up moving back to their home again, since the people who moved in when they left, left and since then no one else moved in. It was a blessing in disguise for them because they didn't know where else they would go.

They arrived at the door and at that moment were looking out. She ran downstairs to tell them they're here. She got excited for her parents because she watched overtime how sad they were and then with their issues her parents were also deeply affected.