25. 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘

♡-𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘-♡

♡-𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐒-♡

Was my son really that stupid? I have every reason to barge right in there and put things to a stop. My hand hovering over the door handle to push the door all the way open I stop.

Why not let them both swear a little. Instead I take a deep breath and take a step back. As quietly as I can I tiptoe over to the master bedroom door. I quietly open it and then hold the handle tight as I pull and slam the door shut, leaving myself in full view in the hallway.

I hear a muffled "shit what was that" from my son and the sounds of them both jumping from the bed composing themselves. Hearing hurried footsteps to the bedroom door I stand in the hallway awaiting them both.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

ONE NEW MESSAGE

Ains:
You still won't let me know what happened at the BBQ with Jake and Ashley...

Me:
And you're not going to...

Me:
Same time again tonight?

Ains:
Sure, but this time can it be anywhere but the car? I don't think I can't cope with leg cramp again 😅

Me:
Don't worry baby girl I've got something really special planned for tonight 😉

Before Ainsley can reply to me I get another message come through, this time from my wife. I know the guilt should be eating me up alive but it doesn't. The excitement of what this relationship I have with Ainsley is too much to give up.

Laurie:
What time will you be home tonight? You've barley been home this week.

This was also true, for the most part. I was going home but I was just conveniently leaving it so late that every time I did arrive back my wife was fast asleep, blissfully unaware that I was fucking my sons girlfriend in the back of my car. I dread to  think what she would say if she found out we'd  done it in her car too, that one time mine was in the workshop.

Me:
I've been called away on a last minute business meeting, I'm staying in the city overnight, won't be back til morning.

Laurie:
You work too hard 😘 Will you be back for dinner tomorrow?

Me:
Sure thing.

I close the message thread between me and Laurie and open the previous one I'm having with Ainsley.

Ainsley:
What do you mean you she something special planned for tonight?

Me:
All I'm saying is pack an overnight bag 😉 I'll pick you up round the back of your dorms at 6, don't keep me waiting 😘

Ainsley:
You know I won't 😘 😉

God I can feel myself getting hard just at the thought of ripping her clothes off and having my way with her in the hotel room tonight. For weeks now we'd be having quickies in the back of the car or somewhere hidden on campus, even my office a few times when she'd come to drop papers off for her induction of the internship she'd be starting the next fall.

No tonight was going to be different. I'm taking her to a part of town nobody will recognise us at. I'm going to wine and dine this magnificent young lady and then have my way with her.

6PM

Bang on 6 and I can see her coming out the dorms a small overnight bag in hand and the look of excitement on her face. Tonight was going to be special for the both of us and nothing is going to stand in our way.

Doing a little run and skip she comes to the passenger door, knocking on the window for me to open the trunk for her to put her stuff, excitingly climbing into the seat once she's done. It's starting to get dark out so we take the risk and lean in for a kiss, her lips so soft, a hint of cherry. She's using the lipgloss I told her I liked.

"Ready?" I ask excitedly.

"Take me away Mr Barber." She grins as I place my hand on her knee, gliding it up her inner thigh, her legs squeezing together. She's always squirming under my touch, this evening will be interesting.

I take the car out of park and we set off on our way, it's only a 30 minute drive from campus but it's far enough away that nobody will recognise us that side of town. Pulling up to the hotel I can see her eyes widen and a small gasp escape her lips.

"You like?" I grin again, feeling myself getting excited.

"This is too much Andy." I cut her off, leaning towards her cupping her face gently and kissing those soft lips once more.

"Nothings too much for you princess." I lean in again grazing her lips then pulling away, I can see the disappointment in her eyes but she'll just have to wait.

"We better get checked in. We've for reservations at 7:30." I climb out the car and walk around to her side, grabbing the door pulling it open for her. I reach my hand out for her to take, she climbs out so elegantly, like it's the most natural thing in the world. I grab our bags and we head in for check in.

10 minutes and we're coming out the elevator doors walking down to our room. I look to Ainsley who's holding my hand tight, I can tell she's excited and nervous. Getting to the door I place the keycard up against the pad and the door unlocks. I open the door and gester for her to go first through the doors. Following close behind I close and lock the door and wait for her reaction.

I'd asked the staff for a bottle of champagne and to make the room more romantic for this occasion and I am pleased to say that they delivered. As you walk down the hall to the master bedroom part of the suite there are rose pettles on the bed, along with a heart shaped box of chocolates and on the side a bottle of champagne in ice, accompanied by two glasses.

I can see her hands shoot up to her mouth and a gasp escape her. I panic for a second thinking I've maybe gone too far, maybe I've done too much but as she turns around she has the biggest grin on her face.

"Andy... this... this is..." I wait anxiously for her to continue speaking but she doesn't. She takes a few steps closer to me and bringing me into an embrace, wrapping her arms round my neck kissing my neck multiple times.

"I told you I'd planned something special." I speak into her neck holding her tight.

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Sorry guys that I've been radio silent on here!! So much has been happening!!!!

Now who wouldn't want Mr Barber to have his way with them. 😏 who's ready for a romantic dinner and maybe some smut 😏 I hope you're still enjoying the story! I lost my way and mojo a bit but I'm hoping it's coming back!! 🥰🥰🥰

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ & ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ 💗
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 3000 ʟᴜᴄʏ xᴏxᴏ