PREF: dates

Where would they take you on a date? If not, where would you take them? What do they prefer?

SIMON RILEY:
-> Somewhere private, preferably inside or covered. He doesn't really care much, but maybe every once in a while a nice resturaunt would be nice.
-> Even if you do decide on like, a cinema or something like that, he'll be uncomfortable for a while, but eventually eases into it when you're okay and having fun. He just cares about you really, and seeing you happy is the perfect date for him.

SOAP MACTAVISH:
-> Because he enlisted quite young, and with training I don't think he got to fully experience his teenage romance years, so he'd be open for anything really.
-> Does like a good action movie, and maybe even just a walk on the beach.

GAZ GARRICK:
-> like Soap, I think he'd be down for anything. I don't see him enjoying something overly fsncy, would rather something silly or unplanned.

JOHN PRICE
-> Such a gentleman. Would take you out somewhere fancy, with slow music in the background and somewhere private. Probably near his hometown, too.
-> I feel he'd definitley ask the others for inspiration/ideas, but they'd all suggest somewhere weird and he'd have to resort to google (or ask you).

ALEJANDRO VARGAS
-> I'm feeling alot like Price, but just a little more... him? He'd cook for you (Im obsessed with his cooking headcannons) and just make it a night away from the violence and misery of your jobs.

RUDY PARRA
-> He reminds me a little of Simon, he's alot more quiet in mw2 (not sure if thats just me, or if its his overall character) but he gives off a 'feild life is Rudy, home life is Rodolfo' or something like that?
-> Anyway, he'd enjoy a picnic, or just a sunset-watch on the hilltop, somewhere where he can enjoy the calmness of it all.

VALERIA GARZA
-> Probably wouldn't take you out, but would spoil you with chocolates and gifts and anything you want. For an anniversary, she got you a necklace/braclet/charm engraved with 'V', to remind you she's always with you no matter where you both are.

KEEGAN RUSS
-> HUGE on dates. He'd take you to onc of those American amusements, and win you the biggest
teddy-bear there was to win.
-> Hot dogs, rides, icecream, everything in your classic rom-com, just a but more modern.

KÖNIG
-> Would honestly settle for anything, is up to (within reason) almost everything.