PREF : How they'd kiss you (slightly nsfw)

BONUS: + how'd they react when you deny their kisses, (jokingly of course).

ALEX KELLER :
-> Soft, gentle, relaxed.
-> Prefers your neck more than anything. When you're getting dressed and looking in the mirror, he'll approach from behind and tuck his head in your neck.

+
"How dare you!" He dramatically grabs his heart, handing onto the dooframe/wall for 'support'. "Get back here!"

SOAP MACTAVISH :
-> Okay, you know that girl with the blue parrot on tiktok who goes 'mmmmwahh!'? I can definitley imagine him doong that. I'm thinking of it right now and oh my goodddd (I love this man).
-> But when he's serious, they'll last a while.

+
Until you eventually give in, he could honestly win a grammy for his acting, i'll let you infer.

SIMON RILEY
-> Long, passionate, like he never wants it to end.
-> Doesn't have a preference where, just enjoys you.

+
He'll stare at you lovingly, shaking his head slowly as a small smile forms. (spoiler alert: you eventually give in).

GAZ GARRICK
-> slow, long, obsessive kisses.

+
He'll get up and leave dramatically, and you'll hear him play sad music and sing along.

JOHN PRICE
-> simple short kisses, will go with whatever the mood is tbh.

(BONUS: He'll suprise you by placing his hat on when you're not looking, spin you around and kiss you. Obviously when you're alone or with someone like Laswell who wouldn't care much).

+
Probably wouldn't care too much, just looks at you with a confused look, then goes back in trying again.

RUDY PARRA
-> Affectionate, he wants to take his time.

+
He'll just stare at you until you give in.

ALEJANDRO VARGAS
-> meaningful, soft kisses that show what he really means in the moment.
-> Temple, cheek, lips, wherever is his preferance.

+
Rolls his eyes before walking away slowly, meaning you have to chase him to get anything else.

PHILLIP GRAVES
-> either really short pecks or full on make-out sessions, can't imagine him doing anything else

+
"Is there something on my face? Are you mad at me?"

KÖNIG
-> loooong kisses, he doesn't really get to spend much alone time with you, so he would want to savour the moment.

+
Will send him into a mini-panic, he knows your down-bad for him (goes both ways) so he'd freak out a little, but after he gathers its a joke, you'll laugh before holding your his face and kissing him again.

LOGAN WALKER
-> Forehead kisses are his go-to, he loves giving them.

+
"Fine, don't kiss me then." He'll say whilst trying not to smile, we love a sassy king.

HESH WALKER
-> prefers gentle, but the passion is there

+
"Why don't you wanna kiss me?" he gasps, "Everyone wants to kiss me!"

"Confident much." You laugh.

KEEGAN RUSS
-> Long, passionate, whatever you're in the mood for.

+
"Come on, you should count yourself lucky." He points at you. "There's so many other chicks' who wanna kiss this guy." Very much like Hesh.