Her third "jaan"

I was thinking of a design for the dress we're making for a model who's going for a huge photoshoot with the company who have singed with us to publish there new project. Its an entertainment company and they're releasing their new project soon.

"Ughhh, not again, it's 5:30 a.m." I was working the whole freakin' night just to complete this design. I'm the CEO of my fashion designing company and haven't been getting proper sleep for days.
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

"I'll just sleep for an hour and then go to work". Yes, your right, Yashvi have to go to work early. She has to leave at 10 a.m sharp, her office is 1 hour drive from here. Yashvi live in Munbai so she has to leave early because the traffic is so bad that she leave an hour early and reach by 12 in the noon.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

9:30 a.m, In living room

"Good morning dadi". Yashvi came to the living room after getting ready to have her breakfast. Her dadi and sister were sitting there waiting for her to come and have her breakfast."Arre, kya Good morning. Shakal dekhi hai apni, aisa lag raha hai ki kitne dino se soi hi na ho. Aisa kya kaam hai jo mere bacche ko sone bhi nahi de raha". Said Shanti. "Sahi keh rahi hai aap dadi, maine isse kitni baar samjhaya ki kaam chodke thodi der aaram bhi kar liya karo, lekin nahi, madam toh sunti hi nahi kisi ki". Khushi said while scolding Yashvi for her lack of care for her.

"Arre, bas kariye aap dono, aap dono ko pata bhi hai ki kitni important deal mili hai hame Singhania entertainment company se, is deal se meri company kitni aage bad jaygi. Itni mehnat ki hai maine is company ke liye, kam se kam kuch toh karu main". Yashvi said while getting tired of her Dadi's and sister's lecture. " Acha chaliye maine jldi khana khake office ke liye nikal rahi hu."

At Yashvi's office

As Yashvi entered the building, every other employee came and bowed to her.
"Secretary Alisha, bring out the dresses and call the models. See if the designs are okay, and bring me the files in my office, I'll sign them".

"Yes ma'am, I'll arrange everything". Said Alisha.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Yashvi went to her cabin and looked through the designes kept on her desk.
"All done, ughh i don't feel so good". Suddenly the thought of "him" came to her mind, she opened her phone and stared at his picture. "I miss you, it's been so long since we met, bet you didn't know that I liked from the moment you saved my life Sidharth, I wish we meet again".

So, Sidharth is her third jaan?
To know more keep reading the story.
Thank you for reading everyone, i know this chapter is a bit small but i'm trying to think of some ideas, so i will make big chapters soon. Pls vote for this story
Till then byieee, love you my sweethearts❤️