Do i know her?

After dropping Miss Yashvi, I went home. But, I don't know why i admired her so much? Why did I feel like i knew her? Why did I feel such a warm connection between us that I even dared to order her to go home with me?" Stop it Sidharth, dammit it, you're going to get married and your falling for another girl? But, why does her name sound so familiar? Did I knew her before?"

Feeling like he knew her made him more curious, but being so confused he had a headache and decided not to think about it.

At Sidharth's home;
"Maa i'm home". Sidharth greeted his parents and touched their feet." Sidharth, beta aake khana kha lo, thanda ho raha hai!" Manvi said to Sidharth." Haan maa aaya, ek minute".
Sidharth replied back.

While everyone was sitting at the table, Sidharth asked a question." Maa aapko yaad hai ki meri koi Yashvi naam ki classmate thi ya dost? Ya koi is naam ki ladki jise main janta tha pehel?"

His mother looked at him with shocked eyes." Sidharth! tujhe Yashvi nahi yaad?"." Nahi maa pata nahi yaad kyu nahi aa rha, bas aisa lag raha hai ki ye naam kahi suna hua hai". Sidharth said while still being clueless.

Actually, Sidharth's Parent's decided to get Yashvi and Sidharth married but didn't tell him about it because they wanted to surprise him, as in the past he used to like Yashvi a lot and they had good family connections too.

"Beta! Yashvi, tumhari childhood friend, jisko tu bahot pasand karta tha or pura same uske saath reheta tha!" Manvi said to Sidharth making him realise who Yashvi actually was. "WHATT!! That was Yashvi?!!" Sidharth was in a total shock. He never expected to meet his childhood crush like this, that too when he almost forgot about her

" I want to meet her maa, aaj woh hospital aayi thi and that's when I realised ki ye naam thoda familiar tha"

"Beta, kal chale jana, jab ham ek baar Gupta's ki beti dekh aayenge, theek hai?" Mukesh said. Although Sidharth wasn't satisfied because now that knew about Yashvi, he wanted to spend time with her and marry her, but he still agreed because they aren't yet sure about the marriage, so to keep his parents pride he decided to go there tomorrow.

Are you guys liking the story?
Pls vote for this chapter and if any mistakes then i'm truly sorry
Love you my sweethearts ❤️

Okay then, byieee!!