Marriage confirmed?

Yashvi and Sidharth were so happy to get married, they started talking non-stop about what happened in past years when they both got seperated.

It had been 30 minutes since they have been talking so Sidharth's mother came and called them."Yashvi! Sidharth! i know you guys are excited but come out quickly and confirm if you guys are comfortable with the marriage"

While Manvi was going down she was chuckling to see her kids happy, she went down and told everyone how excited they were and they would probably say yes

Sidharth and Yashvi came down being all smiley and happy, they said YES! to the marriage.

"Mubarak ho Mr. Singhania" Manish said to Mukesh, congratulating him
"Aapko bhi mubarak Mr. Gupta" Mukesh replied. They all talked for a while and Singhania's took their leave.

While leaving Sidharth took Yashvi to a corner and pinned her to the wall." Kya aap tayar hai Mrs. Singhania banne ke liye, hmm?" Sidharth said in a flirty tone. Yashvi got so shocked by his actions that her cheeks were now a red tomato.

"Abhi toh shaadi hui bhi nahi, or aap abhi se hi shuru hoagye, not fair. Agar aap aise hi karte rahe toh mera itne dino aapke bina kya hoga?". Yashvi said flirting back to him.

Sidharth came more closer to her and whispered in her ear." Abhi toh shuruwat hai mrs. Singhania, abhi toh bahot kuch baki hai, main flirting king hu. Believe me, i'll make you blush every single day". Sidharth said smirking which made Yashvi blush hard again.

"Lagta hai aaj toh bonus tha, I made you blush twice" Sidharth said teasing her.

"Acha theek hai, maan liya ok? Abh jaiye warna koi aa jayega". Yashvi said pushing him, but he held her strong, firming his grip.

"Main kyu jau, meri hone wali biwi ho tum, mujhe kyu kisi ke aane ya na aane ka farak padega, hmm?" Sidharth said
"Arre, itne jiddi kyu ho aap, aapko nahi sharam aati par mujhe toh aati haina".
Yashvi said trying to get out of his grip. After teasing her like this for sometime, Sidharth released her.

She ran away being all smiley and blushy. "I made you blush thrice a day". Sidharth said from behind.

They both came out and the Singhania's left.

At night;
Yashvi was doing her night skincare when she remembered about what happened today in afternoon. She started blushing again, she never thought that she would meet her best friend like this.

She went to her bed and called Sidharth. He picked up

"Hanji boliye, abhi se hi aapko meri yaad aane lagi?" Sidharth said in a teasing tone.

"Mujhe kyu bhala aapki yaad aayegi? Aapne aisa kya hai?"She said denying the fact that she was missing him so much just after one meet.

"Theek hai fir, main phone rakh deta hu, mujhme toh waise bhi kuch acha hai hi nahi na". Sidharth said teasingly to hear the truth from Yashvi's mouth.

"Acha acha, theek hai, aap itni request kar hi rahe hai toh bol hi deti hu, i was missing you". Yashvi said while pouting.

Sidharth on the other hand was chucking because he found this action of Yashvi to be so cute for him to handle. "Ab kya? Has kyu rahe hai?" Yashvi said, getting confused.

" Do you even have a idea that you're soo cute?" Sidharth said. Yashvi started blushing again."See, I made you blush again, 5 times a day. Wow, i'm proud of myself". Sidharth said."5 time kaise?" Yashvi asked.

"5 times isleye kyuki main janta hu ki mujhe phone karne se pehele aap mere baare main hi soch rahi hogi ya subha wali incident ke baare main, isleye aap pakka us same bhi blush toh jaroor kari hongi". Sidharth explained. Yashvi was shocked after hearing his explanation which was actually so freakin' true. "Aa-aapko k-kaise pata?" She said stuttering as she was beyond shocked.

"Mujhe sabh pata hota hai". He said while laughing"Acha theek hai, abh main phone rakhti hu, bye, good night" Yashvi said, she was completely flustered." Good night". Sidharth replied back and Yashvi hung up the call.

She laid on her bed and was thinking about all this for so long. Before she knew, she drifted into a slumber.

Are you guys liking the story?
Pls vote for this chapter and comment if you guys have any ideas about the story.
If any mistakes then i'm sorry
Love you my sweethearts❤️

Okay then, byieee!!