Challenge!

"Let's see what you got Sidharth!" Riya challenged him.

Sidharth's biggest talent was his ego. He hated losing. In all challenges, he has always been on top. He couldn't afford anyone other than him win in anything.

*Scoff* "Aapko toh di bhi nahi kehena chahiye, i'll call you by your name now, and you challenged me, right? I accept it." Sidharth was damm serious right now. Anyone near him could get scared of seeing him like this.

But he was really protective of his loved ones and couldn't afford to lose them anyhow.

"And it won't be good for you if you don't get lost from my sight right now."
Sidharth said, scaring the shit out of Riya.

"F-fine, i'll go, but don't you dare to b-back out. You hear me?" Though Riya was stuttering and scared as hell but still, she couldn't afford to let her so called self-respect down infront of a man by whom she got rejcted just now.

Sidharth quitely went to his room and sat on the couch. He took a bottle of his finest scotch from the drinks shelf in the basement and came back to his room.

Normally, Sidharth wouldn't drink. It was a rare sight to see him drink at all.
He'd only drink on a special occasion or when he had too much on his plate.

Sidharth was totally wasted. He drank too much, at around 2a.m. in the morning, he went to sleep.

Morning;
Sidharth woke up with a sharp pain in his head."Ughh, what the hell? How much did i drink yesterday? Did i pass out or something? I'll have to drink hangover soup, but those are digusting. Ughh!!!"

Sidharth got up from the bed cursing and holding his head. He freshened up and went to the kitchen to make himself a hangover soup. He didn't want to trouble his mom.

He saw Riya sitting at the dining table already, waiting for her breakfast.
"Maami, bring me a cup of coffee. I need to wake up." Riya wasn't looking like she was requesting, rather, she was ordering Sidharth's mom.

"Just get the fuck up and get it yourself, do you think she's your servant?" Sidharth's mood was already off because of yesterday night and now seeing Riya's face again, made his mood even worse.

"Did i ask you to do it? Who the hell are you to talk to me like this?" Riya replied back.

"Then who the hell do you think you are to talk to my mom like this? huh?" Sidharth said this which made her more angry.

"Shut the fuck up. YOU HEAR ME?" Riya said in a warning tone which didn't affect Sidharth even this much.

Sidharth finally lost his patience and twisted Riya's hand tightly.

"Now do you get what it means to provoke me? huh? Or do i need to demonstrate more to you?" Sidharth was so angry that it looked like he's going to kill Riya with his stare only.

"Ahhh....f-fine, i'll get it myself. LEAVE ME!"

Sidharth's mom heard all the drama was about to come to see what happened when the door bell rang.

Sidharth left Riya's hand and she quickly took her hand to herself and started massaging it, overdoing it too much,which irritated Sidharth's mom and Sidharth both.

Sidharth opened the door and saw Yashvi. His mood became much better after seeing her beautiful face. Sidharth's mood was really bad early this morning, but when he saw his love's face, everything felt like it was good.

"Ohh, you're here. Come on in." Sidharth said welcoming Yashvi inside.

"I wanted to meet uncle-aunty. It's been so long. I miss them. Waise bhi main office hi ja rahi thi, socha milti chalu sabse.

Yashvi entered inside and saw Riya.

"Sidharth?"

"Hmm? Bolo?"

"Ye kon hai?" Yashvi aksed pointing towards Riya.

Are you guys enjoying the story?
I noticed ki viewing bahot kam ho gai and i know it's my fault that i haven't been uploading regularly, but guys i have exams going on back to back to time nahi mil raha.
If any mistakes then i'm truly sorry
Love you my sweethearths❤️

Okay then, byieee!!!!