Thinking about their decisions

While sidharth was thinking about his decisions too, Yashvi spoke further.

"Waise bhi Sidharth, ham itne same baad mile hai, mujhe lagta hai ki hame ek dusre ke baare main or future plans ko bhi pehele discuss karna chahiye, kyuki ham hamesha se bahot ache dost the but, married life, friendship se bahot different hoti hai. Tum meri baat samjh rahe ho na?" Yashvi questioned him.

"Yashvi, main tumahri baat samjh toh raha hu, but i'm afraid that i'll lose you again. Tumhe shayad pata nahi, but main tumahari starting se bahot extra care karta tha, ye baat main bhi kafi same tak samjha nahi but as time passed by, i understood that i deeply liked you. But, maybe you're right, ham dono ko ek dusre ko aur ache se samjne ka time dena chahiye." Sidharth said, confessing to Yashvi and explaining his side of story too.

Yashvi was deeply shocked after what Sidharth said. She was over the 9th cloud. Never in her dreams had she thought that her crush that too her best friend would like her back. Even more passionately than she would ever try to love him.

"Si-Sidharth d-did you just co-confess to me right now?" Yashvi said, totally feeling a wave of thousands of emotions gushing inside her.

Sidharth felt so flustered when he realised that he had just confessed unconsciously. He was speechless but still managed to speak.

"A-arre, woh sabh chodo, kal ham dono kisi cafe main milte hai or apni problems ko discuss karte hai, okay?" Sidharth said, changing the topic, which
left Yashvi's question hanging just like that, but deep inside, it relived her too.

"Theek hai, kal milte hai kisi cafe main," Yashvi said, agreeing to what Sidharth said.

"I'll text you the address." Sidharth said.
They hung up the call and took a deep breath relieved because the conversation they just started left them so nervous.

What will they decide?
Will they date or marry each other?
To know further, stick around and read the next chapter.
If any mistakes, then i'm truly sorry.
Love you my sweet hearts❤️

Okay then, byieeeee!!!